MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it's not too bad. Finally cancelled my tv subscription and feeling pretty good about it. It ends next saturday, which will give me time to clean up the dvr.

I was the same way, but I found a solution that has like 98% of everything I watch now, at a much cheaper cost with none of the hidden fees. We'll see how it goes.

This really isn't my day...

- Internet connection is being troublesome all day
- I missed out on the Batman Knightmare Hot Toys at my European online store because of that (and Sideshow isn't an option since VISA blocks my card every time I make an order there)
- Laptop crashes
:gah:

That sucks, sorry to hear it Cammo

Yeah, I'm really bummed about it. I was in the exact same situation 3 years ago with the Toy Fair Bankrobber Joker Exclusive. Although there it was due to the fact that it was rather pricy instead of a failing internet connection.

No need in buying the armored Batman version then, it was all versions or just the standard version.
I've just read that the standard BvS Batman has another delay, since I ordered the 2-pack. That another 2 month-wait for Batman & Superman. Just my luck! :impatient:

Back