MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabrina I just checked out your Instagram link to see some of your photos, really nice, you are very talented :clap :clap and that last photo with the Owen figure from jurrassic world and your dogs as the raptors was so funny, I love that kind of stuff :clap :rotfl

Yes I think so

Alright, cool!

So that camera you posted...

Pro

• Image Stabilization
• Slightly bigger CMOS Sensor, but the bigger one you get the higher quality pics.
• Minimum focusing distance is good

Con

• Bad ratings on ISO performance. You'll want to keep it at 100-200 ISO setting, which will require a tripod.
• Photos are reported to be rather soft.
• Require 4 AA batteries, which apparently it eats them rather quickly.

Overall, from reading opinions/reviews on it, it seems to be a good starter camera, especially if you can get it at a good price. Just know that you're probably going to need a tripod to go with it (which you'll most likely need for any camera you choose)

Sabrina I just checked out your Instagram link to see some of your photos, really nice, you are very talented :clap :clap and that last photo with the Owen figure from jurrassic world and your dogs as the raptors was so funny, I love that kind of stuff :clap :rotfl

Thank you very much!!!

Alright, cool!

So that camera you posted...

Pro

• Image Stabilization
• Slightly bigger CMOS Sensor, but the bigger one you get the higher quality pics.
• Minimum focusing distance is good

Con

• Bad ratings on ISO performance. You'll want to keep it at 100-200 ISO setting, which will require a tripod.
• Photos are reported to be rather soft.
• Require 4 AA batteries, which apparently it eats them rather quickly.

Overall, from reading opinions/reviews on it, it seems to be a good starter camera, especially if you can get it at a good price. Just know that you're probably going to need a tripod to go with it (which you'll most likely need for any camera you choose)

:yess:
Thats exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for Sabrina :1-1: Thank you so much, I love having a friend like you who can help with this stuff :woo

You'd think I'd have it but no :lol

I got it! :lol

tumblr_npd0rr4e5H1s6roulo1_400.gif

Back