MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Han and Chewie came 3 days early :lol
7286d184442e62ac58b94b392abafeea.jpg

the hell? Is that a common issue? Sorry to hear that.

Yeah it's common, the tailoring and the type of material used didn't cooperate :lol the shape is there, it just has a hard type keeping it because of the joint. The cardboard will just reinforce it.

Thanks man! I'm so excited. My childhood :rotfl

Oh and Obi Wan is expected to arrive Monday :lol

That's awesome! I've actually been wanting to pre-order the HT Darth Vader for a while, and the only reason I haven't is because I know I'd end up ordering several more SW figures after that. So I'm staying away from the SW line. :lol It's already hard enough keeping up with Iron Man. :rotfl

Yeah it's common, the tailoring and the type of material used didn't cooperate :lol the shape is there, it just has a hard type keeping it because of the joint. The cardboard will just reinforce it.

If that is his only issue, it's still a win-win for you, right? As long as YOU are happy with him. I have been afraid to go the Star Wars route in collecting. Loved it as a kid, but I don't think my house can take on the additional stuff if I ever did :lol

Back