MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's missing his calf :lol
He still can walk but it's a little concerning :dunno :rotfl
That's awesome! I've actually been wanting to pre-order the HT Darth Vader for a while, and the only reason I haven't is because I know I'd end up ordering several more SW figures after that. So I'm staying away from the SW line. :lol It's already hard enough keeping up with Iron Man. :rotfl

I hear that!

That's the sole reason why I'm phasing out of IM. No way I can keep up with it and get stuff from other lines. But I ordered Vader so fast I broke my mouse :wink1:

If that is his only issue, it's still a win-win for you, right? As long as YOU are happy with him. I have been afraid to go the Star Wars route in collecting. Loved it as a kid, but I don't think my house can take on the additional stuff if I ever did :lol

Yeah man, it's an easy fix. Totally happy just having these guys and I'm most likely gonna get the falcon cockpit to put them in :lol

I've been thinking of dying Chewie to get his face color correct :rotfl

I hear that!

That's the sole reason why I'm phasing out of IM. No way I can keep up with it and get stuff from other lines. But I ordered Vader so fast I broke my mouse :wink1:

:rotfl

It looks like it'll be an awesome figure so I don't blame you! I'll probably end up picking it up within the next few months. Just as long as I can conjure up enough strength to resist any more SW figs after that. :lol

:rotfl

It looks like it'll be an awesome figure so I don't blame you! I'll probably end up picking it up within the next few months. Just as long as I can conjure up enough strength to resist any more SW figs after that. :lol

I'm resisting Ep VII but I still have the Storm Commander on PO... I might get the 2 pack Stormies and Kylo Ren in the next couple months.

I still haven't ordered Pepper and the Mark IX and Striker yet...

I'm resisting Ep VII but I still have the Storm Commander on PO... I might get the 2 pack Stormies and Kylo Ren in the next couple months.

I still haven't ordered Pepper and the Mark IX and Striker yet...

I thought you were phasing out of Iron Man? :lol

I'm really excited to get my hands on Striker and the Mark IX. I'm iffy about Pepper. I just hope HT fixes the major problems (her jawline and her wrist joints in particular) before they release her. :pray:

I thought you were phasing out of Iron Man? :lol

I'm really excited to get my hands on Striker and the Mark IX. I'm iffy about Pepper. I just hope HT fixes the major problems (her jawline and her wrist joints in particular) before they release her. :pray:
Phasing, partially removing it so I can still buy them slowly :rotfl

I hope they fix Pepper too.
Congrats on getting the set, bran! I'd like to see how that turns out. :duff

I'm so scared to try it tho :lol

Bran, congrats on the han n chewie. Man SW is my childhood fav but i'm afraid to dive in. With MCU alone i might run out of space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back