MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Welcome to the club. What do u have in your collection now?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None so far. I ordered Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch , those will be my first, but I like Hawkeye and Ultron
Which comes out first? Although I know Hawkeye is out already

None so far. I ordered Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch , those will be my first, but I like Hawkeye and Ultron
Which comes out first? Although I know Hawkeye is out already

What a great way to start. I guess SW will come out before QS. I could be wrong tho. Both HE and Ultron are great too,

Hey DA great Hulk review. Nice to see the AOU team up. And congrats on hitting 200 subs.

:wave Hey everybody, I've had a lot going on lately and haven't been by in awhile, but I watched dark angel's review of hulk and wanted to drop in and say nice job as usual, you always hit all the important points in figure reviews :clap I personally prefer the ripped pants on hulk but this is a cool figure too so congrats on picking him up and I will look forward to seeing your war machine review as I am still trying to decide if I will pick him up or wait on civil war version :gah: Also welcome LeeLoo and is your middle name Dallas and your last name multi-pass :lol Sorry I love the fifth element.

:wave Hey everybody, I've had a lot going on lately and haven't been by in awhile, but I watched dark angel's review of hulk and wanted to drop in and say nice job as usual, you always hit all the important points in figure reviews :clap I personally prefer the ripped pants on hulk but this is a cool figure too so congrats on picking him up and I will look forward to seeing your war machine review as I am still trying to decide if I will pick him up or wait on civil war version :gah: Also welcome LeeLoo and is your middle name Dallas and your last name multi-pass :lol Sorry I love the fifth element.

Unofficial nickname because of my hair :D and I like the fifth element too :)

p3DMfPp.gif

:wave

Thanks xeno :hi5: I can't wait to see WM in hand but I am really liking the CW version too :slap

I am enjoying my relaxing birthday. Went to dunkin donuts for breakfast, got philly soft pretzels. Gonna have Chinese for dinner, and I bought a bunch of different types of beer to start drinking soon.

I am enjoying my relaxing birthday. Went to dunkin donuts for breakfast, got philly soft pretzels. Gonna have Chinese for dinner, and I bought a bunch of different types of beer to start drinking soon.

:duff Happy birthday gizmo, don't drink to much tho, you don't want to leave duckberg defenseless :wink1:

Back