MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also get a white bookcase/cabinet for an 'Iron Man only display' since Tony Stark's mansion is ... well... white.

I swear; yesterday I was going to post that I'm expecting a Club Joker or Jester Harley to be announced. It seems I wasn't too far off.

and much to our disappointment it was not Club Joker or Jester Harley

Man I would kill for a Jester Harley :panic:

The figure's official product name gives me the idea this isn't the final Harley we see from this movie. But first we'll have to wait for the Swat Joker figure next Wednesday. :rotfl

The figure's official product name gives me the idea this isn't the final Harley we see from this movie. But first we'll have to wait for the Swat Joker figure next Wednesday. :rotfl

Good idea :hi5: I'd actually like to see SWAT Joker now to go with this, let's face it not many people will buy this figure solo, and I know they did Tuxedo joker so a Jester Harley would really be welcomed by a lot of collectors, surely HT know this

Now I'd like a Gold Dress Harley but I'm not too sure we'll see a White Jacket Joker, I'd much prefer they announce a Silver Suit Joker, then maybe possibly a Dr Harleen Quinzel :D

Go with a beige BILLY / OXBERG or maybe in white :huh Just do it :lol

You can never go wrong with white

I would also get a white bookcase/cabinet for an 'Iron Man only display' since Tony Stark's mansion is ... well... white.

I swear; yesterday I was going to post that I'm expecting a Club Joker or Jester Harley to be announced. It seems I wasn't too far off.

Thanks all. I definitely like this one: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79217718/ And I figured I can put all of the HPP armors in there. And get a second display for the special armors IE Gunmetal Mark III, Avengers Mark VI. I just need to figure out what the max weight each shelf can hold. Or I can get tempered glass shelves that can definitely hold the weight.

Good idea :hi5: I'd actually like to see SWAT Joker now to go with this, let's face it not many people will buy this figure solo, and I know they did Tuxedo joker so a Jester Harley would really be welcomed by a lot of collectors, surely HT know this

Now I'd like a Gold Dress Harley but I'm not too sure we'll see a White Jacket Joker, I'd much prefer they announce a Silver Suit Joker, then maybe possibly a Dr Harleen Quinzel :D

I'm surprised we got this version of Harley instead of the gold dress or Dr.Harleen to go with the AA Joker.

Thanks all. I definitely like this one: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79217718/ And I figured I can put all of the HPP armors in there. And get a second display for the special armors IE Gunmetal Mark III, Avengers Mark VI. I just need to figure out what the max weight each shelf can hold. Or I can get tempered glass shelves that can definitely hold the weight.

There's a subforum regarding shelving. They have almost every options with dimensions available for our hobby. I suggest you check it out. A simple search will bring u there.

Go with a beige BILLY / OXBERG or maybe in white :huh Just do it :lol

You can never go wrong with white

There's a subforum regarding shelving. They have almost every options with dimensions available for our hobby. I suggest you check it out. A simple search will bring u there.

I will check it out, thanks!!

I'm thinking on cancelling my Wonder Woman & Daredevil. I saw an interesting deal in the 3-pack TDK armory pack. But then I would have to get the 2 pack with Gordon & Blake. Decisions, decisions. :gah:

I'm thinking on cancelling my Wonder Woman & Daredevil. I saw an interesting deal in the 3-pack TDK armory pack. But then I would have to get the 2 pack with Gordon & Blake. Decisions, decisions. :gah:

For Wonder Woman you can wait for the Solo or JL version. And for Daredevil they could do the suit from the Defenders.

For Wonder Woman you can wait for the Solo or JL version. And for Daredevil they could do the suit from the Defenders.

It would be an easy decision if I knew that they tweaked the sculpt or not. I could indeed go for the solo movie version if they'll make one that is...
(+ I always wanted a Michael Caine & Gordon in my collection. HT just decided to include them in the most expensive packs. :( )

It would be an easy decision if I knew that they tweaked the sculpt or not. I could indeed go for the solo movie version if they'll make one that is...
(+ I always wanted a Michael Caine & Gordon in my collection. HT just decided to include them in the most expensive packs. :( )

Don't they always tweak their sculpts a bit or at least repaint them?

I mean really alter the sculpt, it is far from a perfect sculpt. Maybe that's the reason that she's not been released yet? It is awful quiet.

I mean really alter the sculpt, it is far from a perfect sculpt. Maybe that's the reason that she's not been released yet? It is awful quiet.

For me a bit of a tweak will make the sculpt perfect. The second one might be due to a lot of backlash the sculpt has gotten. I could see them repaint the sculpt but I would think they announce it so more people would pre order it.

New R2 looks good. It has that touch light up function I heard they where in development on last year and mentioned. Should see more of it.

Will this guy seriously be 220+ EUR, though. Why don't they make a 2-pack with C3PO though. But why am I nagging... I won't be buying it since I already have way too many things coming my way. (+ I know I'll want the new Jack Sparrow & Spider-Man.) Strange that Logan wasn't mentioned in the catalogue.

Will this guy seriously be 220+ EUR, though. Why don't they make a 2-pack with C3PO though. But why am I nagging... I won't be buying it since I already have way too many things coming my way. (+ I know I'll want the new Jack Sparrow & Spider-Man.) Strange that Logan wasn't mentioned in the catalogue.

I hope not. Also want a new Jack.

Back