more Dark Knight Hot Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvey as Two-Face and a SWAT Gordon.
Later maybe a ninja Batman and Ra's followed closely by a Scarecrow.

-Ninja Bruce
-Bank Robbery Joker with guns and Clown Mask

anything besides those isnt any "must have" for me.

Hopefully if theres a joker v2 that depicts a different outfit it will come with 2heads - one of them an alternative head to use on V1.

I don't have much of an interest in Scarecrow. He's one of the few I would pass on.

i want to create that silver thing that comes out of the ground with batman's suit and his weapons from the movie. they should make this with extra accessories.

Joker variant is almost a given.

The other figure -- as they seem to be announced in twos -- should be a Two-Face. I hope. That's what I want.

Scarecrow would go best with a Batman variant. Gordon is possible but I would think HT would go for something that really is a must-buy item, meaning Two-Face.

So IF my math is correct, a good set would be Nurse Joker and Two-Face, since they kind of go together.

If they do another Batman, then it's likely to be Hong Kong Batman with pack and maybe hang-glider cape.

An interrogation Joker is probably not as likely only because the current Joker is just shipping now and HT wouldn't want to compete with it's own figure. Interrogation Joker would be missing the coat but, like Sparrow, maybe have two different head sculpts to get you to double-dip.

I suppose a Hong Kong Batman would be very hard for Hot Toys not to produce. Them being in Hong Kong and all.

Joker variant is almost a given.

The other figure -- as they seem to be announced in twos -- should be a Two-Face. I hope. That's what I want.

Scarecrow would go best with a Batman variant. Gordon is possible but I would think HT would go for something that really is a must-buy item, meaning Two-Face.

So IF my math is correct, a good set would be Nurse Joker and Two-Face, since they kind of go together.

If they do another Batman, then it's likely to be Hong Kong Batman with pack and maybe hang-glider cape.

An interrogation Joker is probably not as likely only because the current Joker is just shipping now and HT wouldn't want to compete with it's own figure. Interrogation Joker would be missing the coat but, like Sparrow, maybe have two different head sculpts to get you to double-dip.

I hadn't thought of that! Nurse Joker and Two-Face would make a great "wave!" Maybe Two-Face can be a "three-in-one" figure? Harvey Dent portrait and uburnt clothes and coin, Two-Face portrait and burnt clothes and coin, and hospital gown (and maybe gauze "mask"?).

I hope another joker with a more accurate potrait, Two-Face will be easy to do a 2-in-1, because as Two-Face only his shirt and jacket is burnt in the movie, which just they need to double up on. I really want a scarecrow too with removal head mask.:naughty:naughty:naughty

With the figures shipping now, it's only a matter of days until we know what's next.

Depends on how literally you can take their verbage in the last newsletter. The text almost conveyed a sense that they didn't necessarily have anything close to done as far as prototypes but after seeing the movie were inspired to do some things. In order to have figures out for film release, their access to movie designs may have been limited to early promo images of Joker and Batman's suits and gear, but they may not have known about some of Joker's outfits and disguises, and I imagine they probably weren't shown Two-Face, maybe told of him, but not shown because there'd be risk any images they were given could leak out on the net. I bet we see more by the end of the year, but I don't expect any new announcements for a bit. Plus I'm hoping some of their other properties will get attention again as well.

I'd get a Two-Face, if they made one, but if they never made one I wouldn't be mad. I could live without it. The only ones I'd definitely want to see made are a Commissioner Gordon and Alfred.

My guess is Two-Face and/or Scarecrow. I would however love to see an alternate Joker with a more accurate head sculpt. I just hope if it's a "nurse" Joker it has a removable wig and if it's a "bank heist" Joker they still sculpt the hair accurately and don't sculpt it smaller so the mask will fit.

Back