more Dark Knight Hot Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bet then is Scarecrow, Joker v2 (I'm really thinking Bank Robbery) and a Gordon of some kind.

Write it down. :lol

According to Joe's info I was 100% correct about Bank Robbery Joker coming next. Booyah Beeyatches. Let's see if I'm right about Scarecrow and Gordon.

293.scrubs.121007.jpg

Not to be a downer but for some reason i was never that impressed with the joker's sculpt, for me, it didn't look very much like the movie joker. i am talking about the face and the hair sculpt.

OK, so what's the Joker's mask called?

And why is Grumpy the smiling mask?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't had time to post in what seems quite literally like an eternity, (and probably most of you don't even know me aside from maulfan and buttmunch). I've been very busy with work, with what I've dubbed Batman season :wacky, and taking care of family business in light of my mom's cancer.

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents, though, with the mask business. The Joker's mask is "Bozo". Thought that was very apropos, as well as Grumpy being a genuinely pissed opportunist with a constant, ironic grin plastered on his mask. Gotta love Nolan and the gang for having a sense of humor!

I think it will be two heads. One masked and one unmasked. Rather that than sacrifice scale.

Not only that, but the clown mask requires less skill at sculpting than trying to match a portrait like the Joker, if they don't make the mask removable, spares them having to sculpt an extra face. I imagine it'll either be 2 heads, one normal, one permanently masked, or one head with removable mask, but I don't imagine there'll be 2 full sculpted Joker portraits.

It has to be slicked back to fit the mask properly, that is why two heads would be the best option.

Yeah I know. Thats why I hope they have two heads. One with the mask scuplted on and a regular one with accurate hair and more accureate sculpt. Like the Batman wearing the cowl and seperate Bale/Wayne head.

Sorry for the off topic... This is a action figure forum... But In these days, it seems very dificult to make more 180 millions. Dont get me wrong. It would be amazing. But to be #2 is way beyond my hopes for this perfect film. Before the premiere I couldn't imagine Batman would be a record break film...

Batman has no limits... But 600's Titanic Record seem off reach...

like I said, the film is just out for 24 days, and already has 441,628,497 dollars on its name...afther 24 days!! 24 days is nothing!

still about 160,000,000 to go and he has the domestic record,
So he just has to seem to get that amount for a new record in just afther 24 days :) I believe in it. :)

Back