more Dark Knight Hot Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a copy cat Batman... accessory would be a submachine gun and or rifle with hockey pads! It would be cool if he was overweight!

lol I said in another thread that the version one batman by hot toys bares a good resemblance .... or for the people who got a medicom, takara version.

How about a copy cat Batman... accessory would be a submachine gun and or rifle with hockey pads! It would be cool if he was overweight!

$150+ for a generic background character won't sell well at all, even if had had an alternate dead face, saftey pined card, and noose.

$150+ for a generic background character won't sell well at all, even if had had an alternate dead face, saftey pined card, and noose.
I was thinking the same thing. It's a nice novelty, but not something I'd pay HT prices for.

I wouldn't mind a Batman Returns Catwoman or A Michael Keaton Bats

I guarantee you even if HT has a Master License they wouldn't get to this stuff until after 2009. They're gonna exercise every last dime from TDK before moving on.

I guarantee you even if HT has a Master License they wouldn't get to this stuff until after 2009. They're gonna exercise every last dime from TDK before moving on.

I'd bet they would throw in some BB figures though, but I know what you are saying - the new Nolan stuff now while its hot!

Well, well... Hmmm.. Here's what I think...

The figures will be from TDK, not BB as HT said so you can rule out anyone who wasn't in TDK.

HT usually announces 2-3 Figures at a time. I think we'll see 2.

Also, rule of thumb: HT (usually) won't announce a variant of a Figure which hasn't been released yet so I don't think we'll hear about a TDK Batman Variant.

HT knows this Film is hot so they want to cash in NOW. And they know Joker is the hottest so a V2 Joker is a viable candidate.

Who was the Central Figure in TDK?

Harvey. I'm guessing we WILL see a Harvey/TF 2 in 1! This is a very easy figure to develop, all they need is a HS variant. The Body and outfit are easy as hell and there's plenty of time to sculpt a second TF HS. This is not a year in development piece like the V2 BB which used a whole new body and redesigned suit. Plus HT knows what Aaron looks like so they've had plenty of time to have that sculpt prepared. The horror sculpt is also no biggie, it is a standard horror sculpt ( spenser did one in a week) so I see no problem with HT having it ready for release by year end.

They may have to figure out how to do a damaged look suit but that is the toughest part I think. They may simply design some kind of webbing to slide over half the suit or maybe offer a second suit jacket. don't know.

So it will be Harvey/TF 2 in 1.

Plus either

2) Joker Variant

2A) Scarecrow

or

2B) Swat Gordon

I'm not sure we'll see an Alfred or Lucius quite yet. Anyway, I would be happy with a Harvey and Swat Gordon for now, makes a nice set.

I still say Two-Face is slightly off. My bet then is Scarecrow, Joker v2 (I'm really thinking Bank Robbery) and a Gordon of some kind.

Write it down. :lol

My guess is...

Havey 2-Face 2-in-1 and Bruce Wayne to go with him. Maybe Gordon as well.

I think Hot Toys will want to offer a Batman with each wave of figures. Thus Bruce Wayne to go with Harvey Dent makes sense to me.

I could actually see them doing two Harvey Dents, one as regular Harvey Dent and then one as Two-Face.

Because really, they'd have to do more than just a second headsculpt, they'd need new clothes too. remember he wore his half burned suit as Two-Face and that seems a little much to have in one figure. Unless they wanted to charge like $160 or more. But it seems more likely that they'd do two separate figures.

if it isn't a Two-Face i'm gonna be so bummed.

but i'd also take:
-Ninja Bruce
-Straightjacker Scarecrow
-SWAT Gordon

in that order.

I'd like a Gordon, a Harvey, and a Joker in the police uniform without make-up.

Two-Face 2-in-1 (just needs an alternate head and the jacket, don't remember his pants being burned as well....), Scarecrow (standard business suit, but you can remove the jacket to put on the straightjacket) and a Gordon are my bets.

Back