More bad news HT Dc direct 1/6 figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: I have my HT TDK Batman on order from Plastic Earth, they emailed me 2 days ago & said they should be getting their shipment on December 24, 2008 due to a delay. Originally the date was 12/17/08. I hope that this info is correct or I'll be seriously pissed off! It's bad enough that the HT Iron Man mark III keeps getting delayed!! :banghead :horse

here is the deal with our order and DC Direct..we placed the order with DC Direct a full Month before it was in previews which was basically a full two months before orders were closed for this item. We did this because DC promised us that anything we ordered in that EARLY period was 100% going to be filled as soon as they came in, in the same sense there was a minimum we had to order and we could not change or alter the order...

with that being said...

EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID US FOR A BANK ROBBER JOKER, TDK BATMAN or REGULAR JOKER will receive theirs in our shipment that is leaving the warehouse on January 2nd. On January 2nd EVERYONE that has been invoiced and paid will receive a tracking number for their items which will ship out that following tuesday!!

This only goes for items ordered and paid for through us!!

Have a great weekend
Joe

Thank God for that. Thanks for the good news, Joe. I was afraid DCD delivered another righteous, unwarranted shot to the testicles.

dc direct sucks.... I feel so mad for american fans and europe fans around since I used to study in england for a couple of years...... wht the hell do they think they are doing to the fans?? Crap products, overcharge for imports, and delaying shipments?!?!??!? Do they know this will seriously depreciate the fans' interests in their products?!?!??!

I am so glad that I am back to Hong Kong now. ... otherwise I will just be sitting ducks....:banghead

So the wife let me know she ordered the for me as a Christmas gift, unfortunately its from a retailer that has him listed as a Q2 2009 release date. Now I'm trying to get him from someone else close... the wife didn't intend to get me a Christmas gift that we'd have to wait 6mos for :lol

Cajunsith,
I have one on order through plastic earth also. Any other news? the last was the same email you got.

thanks

I emailed Plastic Earth with the info I got from here & I'm still waiting for a response. I'll let ya know ASAP when they respond.:duff

here is the deal with our order and DC Direct..we placed the order with DC Direct a full Month before it was in previews which was basically a full two months before orders were closed for this item. We did this because DC promised us that anything we ordered in that EARLY period was 100% going to be filled as soon as they came in, in the same sense there was a minimum we had to order and we could not change or alter the order...

with that being said...

EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID US FOR A BANK ROBBER JOKER, TDK BATMAN or REGULAR JOKER will receive theirs in our shipment that is leaving the warehouse on January 2nd. On January 2nd EVERYONE that has been invoiced and paid will receive a tracking number for their items which will ship out that following tuesday!!

This only goes for items ordered and paid for through us!!

Have a great weekend
Joe

Thanks for this feedback. Merry xmas, Joe...

Back