Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah HT is getting pretty good at that. Sell the first version with an inferior sculpt, then release a second version with an extra, superior sculpt to replace the first one. Good way to get people to double dip.

I really don't think they're doing it on purpose. I think they're genuinely doing the best they can at the time. The fact that they strive to do better each time out is really cool and really fun. They did a great job of rushing out TDK figures and learned their lesson from late, late Pirates figures.

They seem to learn from each figure.

Its better than dishing out a product with a new paint job and costume, because I imagine they could still make money doing that.

Personally, I like this costume a ton and don't feel like I'm double dipping by picking up this figure. Hope I don't sound like too much of a fan boy but I cannot wait to see what the come up with next.

I really don't think they're doing it on purpose. I think they're genuinely doing the best they can at the time. The fact that they strive to do better each time out is really cool and really fun. They did a great job of rushing out TDK figures and learned their lesson from late, late Pirates figures.

They seem to learn from each figure.

Its better than dishing out a product with a new paint job and costume, because I imagine they could still make money doing that.

Personally, I like this costume a ton and don't feel like I'm double dipping by picking up this figure. Hope I don't sound like too much of a fan boy but I cannot wait to see what the come up with next.

I 100% agree. Although the fact the don't unveil these new figures until just after the others have shipped doesn't help that arguement that they are doing it on purpose. At least this time the ouftit is much, much different from the original unlike Cannibal Jack.

Back