Monster File #2: THE WERE WOLE....f

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also still at ekiahobbies, manofactionfigures and hobbygalaxy. 179 at HG

anybody know where to get a spare one? i want another wolf. :]

*i see one 240 USD shipped to me, anybody want to split the parts with me? i just need the wolf parts and the body. i'd throw in a true type body in place of the stock body.
2 way halfies...$120, you get the box.lolz

Last edited:
Finally broke down and ordered one of these on eBay the other day when they had the additional eBay bucks. Already have the Vampire, looking forward to seeing this one in person. Was so impressed when I saw the Vampire, I bought it.

Still not sure if I will pick up Frankenstein or the witch though.

Finally got around to opening mine. Had no idea when I bought it but got the chase version. Very cool!

Finally got around to opening mine. Had no idea when I bought it but got the chase version. Very cool!

grats! welcome to the club, you are only other collector i have seen post about gettin the chase other than myself.:clap

i picked up a bag of leftover possum fur for 2 nzd. was planning to fur up my second wolf but got sidetracked. :[

forgive resurrecting this thread, but it was the most recent relevant...
I finally got the werewolf and am having trouble getting the wolf head onto the neck peg; does anyone have advice? I've tried using a hair dryer, but that didn't do it.
def use a hairdryer to heat up the parts before changing them out to wolf, makes it much easier. hit the forearm with heat before removing and same with lower leg. also heat up the hole on connecting wolf part.

only major nit-pick is i wished they had a mid-transformed headsculpt as seen in comic, mouth open fangs but no much diff compared to reg. love to get a custom one. maybe if enough would be interested we could get a interest goin for a custom run.
I would have liked a mid-transformation head and other arm as well; for some reason I thought that the wolf arm wrists could bend, but they only swivel. In a perfect world the wolf head would have a closeable mouth!

Back