Monster File #2: THE WERE WOLE....f

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, and me to the list of those wanting the chase version too :lol

Such a crappy move though, it sucks enough on mass retail toys, but high end collectibles where you can't even tell if you have in without opening it up is pretty low. I feel for thos gangster kingdom collectors now :(

random thought, 100 seems like low number of white wolf blood spattered variants in what appears to be a large production run. what if there is another 100 black blood spattered wolf chases also?:pray::panic:

Well, and me to the list of those wanting the chase version too :lol

Such a crappy move though, it sucks enough on mass retail toys, but high end collectibles where you can't even tell if you have in without opening it up is pretty low. I feel for thos gangster kingdom collectors now :(

at least for GK they were told and showed the variant, this was a complete surprise unless i missed sumthin. but pretty sure there wasnt any news on chases/variants in the run at all. i think its awesome! but i guess im biased cuz i was lucky enough to get one at random.

this figure i can tolerate army building...ok, maybe 2-3.lolz
i have no need for the man bits though. i need the wolf parts.

since its handmade think its goin out in batches per when ready. got mine via ekiahobbies weeks ago but still see many sites that havent got yet. timewalker got in a initial batch before ekia but sold out and now expecting mid-feb restock.

since i got white ver i will def be gettin another.

Just received mine today. It's the regular edition. Beautiful figure. My only gripes, aside from being a PITA to assemble: the Werewolf parts are so heavy, the joints are sloppy, and the upper button on my plaid shirt is too high up and cannot be buttoned to not show the "human" figure underneath the chest piece. I'll probably glue it shut or something. Otherwise, this thing is very cool.

I added more real fur to mine

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice! You have the exclusive version. Lucky

thks! :clap

its the first chase/variant i have ever got, didnt even know it was in the mix until i opened and was like wtf is this?:panic:
love it so much. posted some more pics i took when i initially opened it earlier in thread.

cant get over how much fun this set is to pose inhand. is up there with HT samurai pred for me as one of the best 1/6 figures i have ever gotten.

Love this! I take it the chances of obtaining one have long since sailed? Any info on how to pick one up would be much appreciated

Back