Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited fore these. They look like production versions too unless I am mistaken. In terms of look, this is truer to MOTU than the Sideshow designs....which are still cool of course.

I am so excited fore these. They look like production versions too unless I am mistaken. In terms of look, this is truer to MOTU than the Sideshow designs....which are still cool of course.

Agreed. To me they have the bulk of the 80's line with the detail/uniqueness of the 200x series. The best of both worlds. I am ready to throw my money at them right now.

I like the look of Skeletor a lot... but not really digging the head sculpt for He-Man; something just doesn't sit right with that. The rest of him looks good though.

Ugh.I just cannot like their design on the replacement for the furry speedos. To me it still looks like a scrap of raggedy cloth that he has just tied around his waist in a moment of half heartedness. It just does not look.......barbarian enough. And it cuts the whole figure in half almost.

I wish I liked them better. But I'm not sure how I feel about their bodies, and the leather loincloth for He-man is a cool idea but doesn't seem to be working for me in execution. Hmmm.

Not a fan of the heman figure. I think it might be head sculpt. I like the skeletor better.

It's the hair do on He-Man that throws everybody I think. I am not quite sure what they are thinking here with what is a very unique ,specific and a bit crap hair style. He didn't have that hardo in the original figure and it's not the Prince Valiant hairdo of the cartoon. It's just bizarre to me.

More 3D printed sword experiments. The jewel slipped somehow but an easy fix.

IMG_7124.jpg

It's the hair do on He-Man that throws everybody I think. I am not quite sure what they are thinking here with what is a very unique ,specific and a bit crap hair style. He didn't have that hardo in the original figure and it's not the Prince Valiant hairdo of the cartoon. It's just bizarre to me.

It's Mondo..they'll figure it out

He-Man has Laird Hamilton almost Luke Skywalker hair but a little longer. It's right there on the original figure. Just saggy that up a bit with bit more length and your good. :)

Great 3d prints Motuxmen. Lets hope they do She-Ra for that sword.

It's funny, I was thinking of doing similar and using the Winter Soldier head. Looks good. Though I would have left the original hair myself.

Back