Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious to see the final product and pricing on these. Hopefully they are done better than the TMNT figures. I would like to at least get He-Man, Skeletor, and Hordak. Battle Cat would be awesome but i can't imagine them making one.

Apparently preorders for these are coming soon according to Brock, Mondo' s Twitter. Also, Raphael is shipping soon. Didn't expect that line-up to be completed before the end of this decade...

Oh ok thanks for letting me know. Whenever soon is I'm sure I'll be cleaned by then due to Hot Toys' Wolf Predator I want him badly after seeing images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon being a relative term, it seems.

You know what's funny is I was watching Pixel Dan's videos about this line and I think his last one was from SDCC. Though he was excited for the line he did sound kinda' iffy on it's future. I really like what I see and really want these figures and am confident they will see the light of day. There still seems to be great interest in the property with new stuff coming from Super7 and Sideshow. Just waiting for the preorders so I can dump my piggy bank.

Yeah. they can take their time with them. Perhaps they're considering going seamless, and that's the delay?
I'm starting to come around on seamless bodies having recently acquired my first Phicen female.
I'm fine with either, so long as they pose well.

So long as they come out, they can take their time.

Yeah. they can take their time with them. Perhaps they're considering going seamless, and that's the delay?
I'm starting to come around on seamless bodies having recently acquired my first Phicen female.
I'm fine with either, so long as they pose well.

So long as they come out, they can take their time.

I would prefer they hurry up! About seamless... I have a number of Phicen and I have learned the hard way you have to have them in really static museum poses on the shelf or they tear and shear in the joints. I had what I thought a pretty harmless pose of VTS Dragon Lady "throwing" a dagger so that her arm was perfectly perpendicular to her body straight in front of her. Three weeks later I noticed tearing under her arm pit and this was by no means a "deep stance". I now will pose the five I have for short periods (a day or less) and then return them to a more hands at their side, knees straight kind of thing for the detolf. I would prefer not to have my elbows/arm pits shred because I want Skeletor holding his staff up or anything.

id rather have non seamless and have the figure last longer than a year

I'd really prefer the figures as they look now, regular bodies with visible joints. I really like the sculpt and am excited for the customizing possibilities.

I would be happy if they don't have seem lines from the molds. Really ruined the turtles for me.

Anyone planning on doing a run of custom fur skivvies for He-Man if these get released? Ever since the leather kilt was mentioned, I haven't been able to get over how cheap it makes the figure look. Suppose it can't be too hard to do it myself. Quick trip to the craft store and some decent scissor work.

Skeletor is absolutely ace.

He-Man always did have weird proportions from the first design but the head definitely looks too small there. Hopefully he ends up looking as good as the proto's they had at SDCC.

I just watched the Toys That Made Us episode about the Masters of the Universe... pretty good story. I re-watched all the old episodes via Netflix as well and I am definitely down for these two if they look good. Bit weird the way Skeletor's face works but if it looks like the proto then I will be happy. I would be down for a good looking Teela and Evilyn too.

Back