MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny I look at the pictures of the turtles from the convention and then I look at the one where Leo is being held and I just still have difficulty believing that we are finally getting turtles that big. The angle just makes them look smaller in the convention photos.

Yeah, the photos make them look smaller. And like you said, the picture of Leo being held just makes me even more excited for this. :)

its hard to get a true reference on how big these guys are going to be

part of me thinks they will be the size of the large TMNT figures out now(larger version of the smaller ones, with the shells that open and have storage)

Opening shells for storage?! Oh awesome now ill have a place to put those "climbing hands" lol

its hard to get a true reference on how big these guys are going to be

part of me thinks they will be the size of the large TMNT figures out now(larger version of the smaller ones, with the shells that open and have storage)

Hope this answers your question :)

attachment.php

Sweeeeeeeeet! Donnie ordered thru sideshow 2nd turtle down 2 to go Leo due in May Donnie in June. I love them spacing out the release's for us all Mondo my favorite company right now and thank you Sideshow for carrying these ninja's.

I have a few idea's for displays 1 must be a cool rooftop and couple other idea's. I cant wait these guy's will be a AMAZING Display.

I cant wait for a bad a$$ Master Shredder n Casey jones & Master Splinter and some foot ninja's would all be gravy or icing on the cake to the line up.

Damn you mondo, I would collect this entire line I am a HUGE TMNT fan, this is home for me. The wallet cries lol probably to downsize some HT Ironmen to make some space lol.

Back