MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when action figure xpress will put Don for PO? They did it with Leo almost instantly, and a nice discount was associated with it.

Mondo is truly making great TMNT dolls. It is a great time to be a 80's toy collector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action Figures?

Or "Dolls" as my friends refer to them.

I call mine 'dollies'...much more fun when I bring one of the females with rooted hair out (Black Widow / Gamorra etc) to one of my girl friends and tell them to 'fix my dollies hair'

Question.. Have these ever been dramatically posed at all?
Is it more like this is the limit or nobody thought to take pics of them?
MDO10003.jpg

MDO10003.jpg

Just for that i'll break my neca's out tomorrow and show some pic's. They are pretty much look the same articulation and have great balance 1 legged spin kick's no problemo!

I'm in for all four turtles at the very least. I'm really interested to see how far this line goes. I'd love to have Shredder, Splinter, April, Krang, Casey, and the 90's movie Turtles in 1/6 form to compliment these and the four current movie figures I'm snagging from ThreeZero.

Brock posted this about a month ago:
This is due to the ones photographed being resin prototypes. The articulation is limited in the early stages of these kinds of figures. BUt rest assured they will be dynamic. As soon as I get samples in, I'll be updating via our blog, instagram (you are following me on insta, yes? @brockotter <== I tease all kinds of things there), etc.

So hopefully we will see some dynamic shots soon! :)

Dug through Instagram to find some pics and this is all I got..

2_zpsgveyqdap.png

1_zpswx1hzixv.png

3_zps0yq0fmsv.png

All credits to the uploaders, which is why I screenshot-ed their names inside as well.. The rest of the pics I found were also of the display in the first pic.

Doesn't seem to be anything new in terms of TMNT figures or even an announcement. Will Mondo be at NYCC?

I'm waiting for Sideshow to put Don up. It's funny I look at the pictures of the turtles from the convention and then I look at the one where Leo is being held and I just still have difficulty believing that we are finally getting turtles that big. The angle just makes them look smaller in the convention photos.

Back