MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

I'm guessing it's just easier for them to go direct through credit card rather than all the hassle with PayPal.

That sub sure did blow through fast...I did snag the exclusive though, so now I just have to be ready for the other three.

Get from Sideshow. You can use coupons or reward points and you get reward points on the balance you pay.

Thanks, I was thinking of doing just that. I heard Mondo will be taking POs for several weeks, but I'm just worried that this will sell out before it becomes coupon-eligible at SSC in two months.

Thanks, I was thinking of doing just that. I heard Mondo will be taking POs for several weeks, but I'm just worried that this will sell out before it becomes coupon-eligible at SSC in two months.

I don't think Sideshow will charge an nrd for a $150 item (they don't for the Jesse Pinkman figure) so you can order when it goes up then cancel and reorder when coupon eligible.

I don't think Sideshow will charge an nrd for a $150 item (they don't for the Jesse Pinkman figure) so you can order when it goes up then cancel and reorder when coupon eligible.

Thanks for the help! :duff I may do just that, though I've had to cancel a few things with SSC in the past and another cancellation may start to raise red flags. :lol

I'm guessing it's just easier for them to go direct through credit card rather than all the hassle with PayPal.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'll just put my CC in and ensure I get the subscription. I don't want to miss it because I was waiting to see if they'd accommodate PayPal.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'll just put my CC in and ensure I get the subscription. I don't want to miss it because I was waiting to see if they'd accommodate PayPal.

Exactly how I felt. After all, you were 1 of only 200 collectors (and scalpers I assume) that got one!

MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

I'm not entitled to anything, but I will confidently go on record in saying that there isn't a bigger TMNT fan on these forums than me. I've been obsessed since I was 6.

Really hate the fact that a diehard fan can't score the exclusive because of how silly Mondo's sales have become.

All that said, I'll still be happy with the regular. Just really frustrating that I missed the launch by maybe half an hour (work!) and my window of opportunity was already long gone. Anyway, congrats to those of you who landed one. If you have a change of heart, PM me!

Debating ordering this one through Mondo. Missed he subscription as I complete forgot about this lol. Leo looks huge and awesome and at that size, I definitly want all four. Is this limited or are they just keeping the orders open for a few weeks and then you're peaced out? I'd rather wait for SSC to get the points really.

Debating ordering this one through Mondo. Missed he subscription as I complete forgot about this lol. Leo looks huge and awesome and at that size, I definitly want all four. Is this limited or are they just keeping the orders open for a few weeks and then you're peaced out? I'd rather wait for SSC to get the points really.

I don't think anybody knows for sure, but it seems as though it's an open order for now.

I'm not entitled to anything, but I will confidently go on record in saying that there isn't a bigger TMNT fan on these forums than me. I've been obsessed since I was 6.

Really hate the fact that a diehard fan can't score the exclusive because of how silly Mondo's sales have become.

All that said, I'll still be happy with the regular. Just really frustrating that I missed the launch by maybe half an hour (work!) and my window of opportunity was already long gone. Anyway, congrats to those of you who landed one. If you have a change of heart, PM me!

Tmnt Tattoo or it didn't happen.

I don't think anybody knows for sure, but it seems as though it's an open order for now.

I mean, you would think that they'd want all the money they can for these guys. Not everyone who loves TMNT knows Mondo so it might take some time to get those people interested. Hopefully SSC puts an order up tomorrow or soon. Be nice to be able to flex all of these as well now that I think about it lol.

I mean, you would think that they'd want all the money they can for these guys. Not everyone who loves TMNT knows Mondo so it might take some time to get those people interested. Hopefully SSC puts an order up tomorrow or soon. Be nice to be able to flex all of these as well now that I think about it lol.

I'm guessing that the next release will sell out faster than leo based on this notion

I'll sell you mine, just not sure how it will work considering I've already paid for it and it doesn't ship for 6 months
I can order the reg version, but then I risk being stuck with 2 Leo's if u back out
Any ideas?

Tmnt Tattoo or it didn't happen.

Pfft. That's little league stuff. How about the TMNT arcade game in my house? All four Sideshow exclusives and the Playmates statues? How about 95% of the original 1988-1997 toys MOC, and 100% of the 2K3 toys MOC? Lava lamps, modern and vintage plush, wallpaper, soap dispensers, modern and vintage water bottles, boxes of cereal, cereal bowls, color changing cups, signed prints and posters, hand drawn sketches. I have enough crap to open a museum, trust me. The things I mentioned are only the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe missing out wasn't the worst thing in the world for me after, all!

For some reason, I assumed that the comic head with the red bandana was Leo's exclusive. Apparently, it's just Shredder's gauntlet and the regular release will come with both heads. That's great to hear. :yess:

I don't know if I should order from Mondo's Web site or wait for a coupon on SSC.

That's what I popped into this thread to check. Glad to hear regs get both heads. Definitely waiting on SSC. Deciding between Leo or Mikey now :lol

That's what I popped into this thread to check. Glad to hear regs get both heads. Definitely waiting on SSC. Deciding between Leo or Mikey now :lol

You're not getting all four, man? I wish I could but I'll probably stick with just Leo for now.

image.jpg

I have a ninja turtle tattoo, does that mean that I'm the second biggest fan on here?

It's hard to say what mondo will do preorder wise. The first turtle sold out of the black and white and the deluxe but the regular orange and red figures are still available and have been for a few months now. Maybe they learned from those figures and are making these new ones open edition with a few extras and closing it after a few weeks. Or maybe they only made a certain amount and they think a few weeks is how long it will take to sell out.

Back