MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

My bad. Damn auto correct. �� meant tmnt

Oh yeah! I remember seeing your collection and being blown away by it. Love the set up. My collection is literally nothing on anyone's haha. I just have some art prints, the neca originals, a bunch of trades plus everything from the IDW series. The rapoza prints are really the only leg up I have on anyone and they're not even hanging up, just been leaning against my wall until I can get a bigger place with more wallspace.

Honestly, it's gotta be all or nothing. Can't have one without the other three.

The usual...someone said something, and somebody said the opposite. And they were both sure they were right.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25985-1381279991-14.gif

Thanks everyone for ordering! I know the sub and exclusive stuff is crazy.

We're working towards getting away from charging the total amount up front for items like this, and I hope to have it ready by the time Don goes up in a month or so (hope, but no guarantees, unfortunately).

We're working towards getting away from charging the total amount up front for items like this, and I hope to have it ready by the time Don goes up in a month or so (hope, but no guarantees, unfortunately).

Wow. It's awesome that you guys are communicating with people. Congrats on an awesome release! Also, because I have no shame, and since there have been so many print and vinyl releases from the show at Mondo, how about some love for Batman: The Animated Series in 1/6th, eh?

Oh yeah! I remember seeing your collection and being blown away by it. Love the set up. My collection is literally nothing on anyone's haha. I just have some art prints, the neca originals, a bunch of trades plus everything from the IDW series. The rapoza prints are really the only leg up I have on anyone and they're not even hanging up, just been leaning against my wall until I can get a bigger place with more wallspace.

Honestly, it's gotta be all or nothing. Can't have one without the other three.

How you liking IDW? I'm wanting to buy that idw tmnt vol 1 HC soon. I'd love to get some santolouco tmnt versions of 1/12 or 1/6.

Wow. It's awesome that you guys are communicating with people. Congrats on an awesome release! Also, because I have no shame, and since there have been so many print and vinyl releases from the show at Mondo, how about some love for Batman: The Animated Series in 1/6th, eh?

Stick with us! We've announced 1/6 scale MOTU, and have another fun announcement for a 1/6 scale line in October!! I'll be showing some previews for stuff at MondoCon! MondoCon in case you were wondering...

Stick with us! We've announced 1/6 scale MOTU, and have another fun announcement for a 1/6 scale line in October!! I'll be showing some previews for stuff at MondoCon! MondoCon in case you were wondering...

Awesome! I'll definitely keep an eye peeled. It's great to see you guys bringing the same passion and artistry to the collectible market, now that you've pretty much dominated the poster market. Thanks for the response!

Will the other 3 Turtles exclusives increase production numbers since Leo sold out in 2 mins or should I just give up and not do business with you guys?

How you liking IDW? I'm wanting to buy that idw tmnt vol 1 HC soon. I'd love to get some santolouco tmnt versions of 1/12 or 1/6.

Honestly, I get several monthly titles at my shop and if I had to cancel all but one series, it would be TMNT. The writing is fantastic and they've taken a mix of basically everything TMNT. The Mirage and Archie comics, the cartoon, the movies, the action figure lines and bundled it all into one series. Plus they don't shy away from violence and swearing (not the big two though). My only gripe is that while I do love the artwork, I find the artist draws the turtles too much like they're 10 years old rather than some of the other stuff we've seen. I'm just glad Ross Campbell or whatever his post sex op name is now isn't the main artist anymore. He took it to an extreme with the kiddiness of it.

Will the other 3 Turtles exclusives increase production numbers since Leo sold out in 2 mins or should I just give up and not do business with you guys?

This is why we can't have nice things.

The level of ******** on Mondo's Facebook page is ridiculous. All these people bitching about the sub and exclusive selling out and how they aren't going to be buying the figures now. Over what? An art print and a little exclusive gauntlet? Clearly those people had no interest in the figures themselves and just wanted something limited edition to brag about, otherwise they'd be fine settling with the regular edition. I know if I hadn't gotten my sub, I would have got the regulars.

The level of ******** on Mondo's Facebook page is ridiculous. All these people bitching about the sub and exclusive selling out and how they aren't going to be buying the figures now. Over what? An art print and a little exclusive gauntlet? Clearly those people had no interest in the figures themselves and just wanted something limited edition to brag about, otherwise they'd be fine settling with the regular edition. I know if I hadn't gotten my sub, I would have got the regulars.

Yeah and Twitter is even worse.

Wow. :rotfl

I'm just glad the regulars come with both heads. If not, I probably would've passed.

While I can understand the frustration with the sub and exclusive selling out so fast, a lot of fellow fans had fun with all the excitement created around the figures. And the best part is- Leonardo is still up for pre-order, and will be for some time! Our goal is to make sure everyone that wants a turtle figure is able to get one, while also creating some fun energy around each release. So while I can't guarantee we will or won't increase the exclusives for the next release, I can guarantee that if you want a 1/6 scale TMNT figure, you'll be able to get one.

While I can understand the frustration with the sub and exclusive selling out so fast, a lot of fellow fans had fun with all the excitement created around the figures. And the best part is- Leonardo is still up for pre-order, and will be for some time! Our goal is to make sure everyone that wants a turtle figure is able to get one, while also creating some fun energy around each release. So while I can't guarantee we will or won't increase the exclusives for the next release, I can guarantee that if you want a 1/6 scale TMNT figure, you'll be able to get one.

Hi, I understand that the Leo PO will be up for several weeks, but is there anything more definitive than that? Also, is there any information about POing from Sideshow Collectibles? I don't want to miss out on Leo. Many thanks! :duff

Sideshow will be carrying them, for sure, but it's not for me to make an announcement as to when they'll put it up. Only thing I can say is soon. :)

Back