MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo...June?

f43afe3f1605c2d0841ddb42fb29c8fd.jpg

Mousers are up!

EX availible for 48 hours! :)

Nice price, 50 for the reg, 55 for the EX. Now how many do I need?

I really don't understand why it's $16 for shipping a 2-pack. They probably weigh next to nothing and are tiny. I want the rats with them but I don't see the value here. I would love to order 4-5 packs but I'm not sure that's happening at this price.

I really don't understand why it's $16 for shipping a 2-pack. They probably weigh next to nothing and are tiny. I want the rats with them but I don't see the value here. I would love to order 4-5 packs but I'm not sure that's happening at this price.

Try $68.90 for two packs to Sweden... :horror:

According to Brock on The Technodrome Forum: "Leo may slide into 3rd Qtr, but if he does, I'm hoping it won't be by much. I should have more updates on the shelled-bros soon."

I guran-damn-tee you guys Leo won't be here until early 2017. That being said I just bought two exclusive packs for $129. $55 each isn't bad and I couldn't just have 2. I'll probably get a regular pack at some point. But had to get the exs while I could. They look great. Now, if they actually see the light of day...

As long as they turn out great with strong joints then I'm ok with it. I have more confidence since we got the first turtle. Really good fig. I'm betting these 1/6 Turtles will be heavy!

It's cool that the mouser exclusive is timed rather than edition size. I'll have to make sure I order a pack before the cut off date. I'll probably just settle for a single two pack since our dollar is bogus.

I honestly forget half the time that I even ordered these. Which isn't to say I'm not excited. Just that they'll show when they show.

Yeah. Way better way to do exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say it's a safe bet that they did it because the mousers are a bit of a background character and army builder, so alot of them will be produced. I think we will be back to stressful releases when it's time for the next big character like Shredder.

Back