Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd would be cool if the community could start a go fund me like someone suggested to show some love to K.A few $$ is nothing and given how many of us wanna show support it will soon rack up.

She's given so much too us guys it would be cool to give something back just a thought. :dunno

She hasn’t “given” anything to any of us. She works and makes a paycheck just like we all do. I feel bad that they were all screwed out of money but it doesn’t seem like any of them had any kind of contract drawn up.

My suspicion was that he was following the Silicon Valley startup model. So many douches out here come up with a flimsy business plan and get an insane amount of investor money understanding that they will never be a profitable company. They pay themselves a ridiculous salary and hire all of these people with this money while they lose money hand over fist. They will eventually bail when everyone figures out that their company is worthless, leaving the workers high and dry (the economy is probably going to tank again because of these "Vijay" practices if alot of these jerks bail at the same time).

Vijay knew going in what he was doing and the likely end result. He's bailing with a LOT of money that he's hidden away so they won't get to it. He had absolutely NO intention of trying to make this company work. The artists got screwed and his investors got screwed even harder.

I wonder how many collectors actually received the figure? His accounting means absolutely nothing. For all we know, less than 100 were made and sent out.

the more you listen
to this podcast, the more you realized how
convincing the guy can be. The guy is “selling
you “ throughout.

"Convincing"???

****, as soon a I heard him talk I could tell he was full of ****.

I was disappointed that none of the hosts questioned him about anything. It was just a promo piece.

Of course he was (a scammer). The few here who think otherwise are delusional or haven't been on this planet very long. Vijay's own history tells warns -- never holding a position longer than a year for over 10 years. There's no excuse for huge and ridiculous promises made other than upfront lies. If he was ever legit, where was the attempt to explain himself or the situation? Why not reach out to the community with an explanation instead of cherry-picking reviews and comments?

And for those still wondering why he even bothered to deliver a few figures -- he did it to avoid clear fraud and serious litigation. I'm sure he counted on making more money on Wonka preorders than he lost making his 300 or less Lennon figures to appease the Lennon estate. What was his actual cost for those figures anyway after cheating so many -- $60 a figure?

giphy.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I'd would be cool if the community could start a go fund me like someone suggested to show some love to K.A few $$ is nothing and given how many of us wanna show support it will soon rack up.

She's given so much too us guys it would be cool to give something back just a thought. :dunno

I am all in......

I wonder how many collectors actually received the figure? His accounting means absolutely nothing. For all we know, less than 100 were made and sent out.

I see many distributors having the figure “ now In Stock”
and at least that is good news for Lennon fans.

Unless of course only 50 of the 100 was sold :)

She hasn’t “given” anything to any of us. She works and makes a paycheck just like we all do. I feel bad that they were all screwed out of money but it doesn’t seem like any of them had any kind of contract drawn up.

Pretty much this. People are free to do what they want, but when you haven’t been payed for the first figure, sending three more originals doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Though her FB post made it seem like there was some sort of deal in place.

It sucks for Kim, but c'mon go fund me? What did she lose a few grand? Sounds like tqumer is out 1.6 million after being ripped off by a guy who was supposed to be his friend.

I see many distributors having the figure “ now In Stock”
and at least that is good news for Lennon fans.

Unless of course only 50 of the 100 was sold :)

Now in stock could mean 5 pieces. It could mean that they are available for them to sell and have drop shipped. Did anybody who preordered from Sideshow get theirs? Just wondering.

People wonder why Hot Toys have monopoly on the market. Because they don't waste their time with ******** like Molecule and Enterbay.

Hi everyone, maybe no one take my word seriously. The only reason I post here is to let everyone here who wanted to know the truth and what's going on. Anyway, for those who is wandering the availability of Lennon, there are totally 1800pcs being made.

And for those still wondering why he even bothered to deliver a few figures -- he did it to avoid clear fraud and serious litigation. I'm sure he counted on making more money on Wonka preorders than he lost making his 300 or less Lennon figures to appease the Lennon estate. What was his actual cost for those figures anyway after cheating so many -- $60 a figure?

That is a very good point, and underscores why this thread is so important - it provides a day by day account of how this scam worked. Invaluable for any future prosecution.

Hi everyone, maybe no one take my word seriously. The only reason I post here is to let everyone here who wanted to know the truth and what's going on. Anyway, for those who is wandering the availability of Lennon, there are totally 1800pcs being made.

Yea I was kinda wandering......did you create this account to keep the money going to M8 and there BS?

Yea I was kinda wandering......did you create this account to keep the money going to M8 and there BS?

Wait, didn't he (or she) bad mouth M8 and try to get people to stop paying attention to them and everyone threw shade at him (or her)?

Back