Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M8 disabled comments for their latest FB post. So someone has been active behind the scenes.

They've been on in the last hour, because I went to their FB earlier and the comments at the end of the Wonka hedsculpt post have been deleted. Around 10 comments vanished. All bad-mouthing Vijay.

"Any comments regarding the statements that have been made against Molecule8? It would be great to hear both sides of the story."

"Thank you for your message. We will be dealing with this issue appropriately."

I wonder what BS they will come up with on the statements made against them :rotfl

Where'd these quotes come from?

Exactly. Go to Page 8 of this thread (2-23-17) and you really won't understand it. Kuat of Kuat, myself and a couple others brought up some serious concerns about Vijay and his brother early on which were quickly dismissed.

"Salem witch trials" PixelPiper said :lol

"Salem witch trials" PixelPiper said :lol

Yeah I was on the “smells fishy” campaign, but being born and raised in Brooklyn you learn to spot a scammers lines at age 5.......

It can bias you a bit....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Snoopy cleaned the thread a few pages after that. I wonder how many of those deleted posts have now been proven correct. Molecule 8 is a scam.

Exactly. Go to Page 8 of this thread (2-23-17) and you really won't understand it. Kuat of Kuat, myself and a couple others brought up some serious concerns about Vijay and his brother early on which were quickly dismissed.

Yeah I was on the “smells fishy” campaign, but being born and raised in Brooklyn you learn to spot a scammers lines at age 5.......

It can bias you a bit....

:lol you were onto it with your first post in this thread. It took me until the renders showed up before my nose caught the fishy whiff.

I've just seen that Billy McFarland got 6 years in fed prison for $1m fraud, so Vijay better get the heck outta the US or he's in for a 12 stretch :)

This! I read that story and straight away I thought of Vijay.

I kept scrolling and scrolling through page after page looking for images of this beautiful figure, but a lot of crazy ramblings..like highschool drama.
I see some distributors now actually have the figure in stock
while places like SS is still on preorder.
I pre-ordered mine from SS on August 25th and received it a few weeks ago. SS often has in-stock items still listed as pre-orders; so I'd give them a call to see if it's actually there.
People on ssf are so touchy , ya throw a little corn down and the chicken heads start pecking !!! A couple of simple lines of text and the character assassination begins ...... if only i gave a ****
Damn straight! Like a bunch of SJW ppl that are so easily "triggered" but won't listen to anyone other than their own screaming stances/views. Who could care less about if someone didn't get paid or someone got paid too much or somebody scammed someone else in this company, blah blah, internal company politics, blah blah. Wow, politics exist everywhere ya know? You can't work at any company without it, and without people getting screwed over..but what does that have to do with some artist in China.

Besides the undersized head and guitar, this figure (and box) is a museum piece work of art. I was really blown away after I got it and it's setting a new standard beyond Hot Toys for sure. So now with all the hate and social media bullying, us collectors that don't give a **** (like me and Rick) might not receive Willy Wonka and others to come.

Now if anyone out there has paid for this figure and hasn't gotten it or a refund, like any of that kind of shady ****..then yeah, **** that! Just want to say what I was reading was of people whining about an injustice of a artist not getting paid enough..or bashing Clipperking. So if anyone out there is complaining due to purchasing straight from Molecule8 and not getting their product or money back; that's a huge problem for sure. I'm sure glad I ordered mine from Sideshow.

I kept scrolling and scrolling through page after page looking for images of this beautiful figure, but a lot of crazy ramblings..like highschool drama.

I pre-ordered mine from SS on August 25th and received it a few weeks ago. SS often has in-stock items still listed as pre-orders; so I'd give them a call to see if it's actually there.

Damn straight! Like a bunch of SJW ppl that are so easily "triggered" but won't listen to anyone other than their own screaming stances/views. Who could care less about if someone didn't get paid or someone got paid too much or somebody scammed someone else in this company, blah blah, internal company politics, blah blah. Wow, politics exist everywhere ya know? You can't work at any company without it, and without people getting screwed over..but what does that have to do with some artist in China.

Besides the undersized head and guitar, this figure (and box) is a museum piece work of art. I was really blown away after I got it and it's setting a new standard beyond Hot Toys for sure. So now with all the hate and social media bullying, us collectors that don't give a **** (like me and Rick) might not receive Willy Wonka and others to come.

Now if anyone out there has paid for this figure and hasn't gotten it or a refund, like any of that kind of shady ****..then yeah, **** that! Just want to say what I was reading was of people whining about an injustice of a artist not getting paid enough..or bashing Clipperking. So if anyone out there is complaining due to purchasing straight from Molecule8 and not getting their product or money back; that's a huge problem for sure. I'm sure glad I ordered mine from Sideshow.

Wow.... so it only hurts if it hurts you directly? So much is wrong in that post.

Clearly you just scrolled and scrolled and learned nothing. I'm glad you got your mediocre doll and are overly happy with it.

Last edited:

I really hope you forgot the sarcasm font there, otherwise you have to be one the biggest idiots and *******s there are. Mad because you can't get your Wonka Dollie because a shady person ripped people off? Mad because a community comes together and supports the artists over a conman? And this has to be the most delusional statement of all "museum piece work of art. I was really blown away after I got it and it's setting a new standard beyond Hot Toys for sure". The thing is that turd that just keeps rising to the top of the bowl no matter how many times you flush it (figure and company). It's horrendous quality and the behind the scenes details just make it that much worse.

Again, if you meant to be sarcastic and are trolling hard then I sincerely apologize and applaud the mastery of the post. If not, then piss off.

As you post your own incoherent "crazy ramble" to add to the "high school drama" and then proceed to whine about "whining." To top it off you call people "SJW" despite being clearly "triggered" as you champion your anti bullying campaign to prevent Clipperking any further but(t)hurt. Yet, it's clear you really don't "give a ****" and don't really care about anything ("blah blah") as you accepted that it's just the way the world works ("blah blah"). So it's great that you totally wouldn't be a guy to post an angry rant online about other people complaining about problems since you just accept things the way they are...oh wait :lol

This thread sure has gotten the douchiest of the douchiest posters to climb out from under the rock they normally inhabit to chime in.

But, to break it down for Chalor, SS has it in stock, even if they say they don't, so buy M8 with confidence, because, who gives a f if some people got screwed over by this scam company, which has probably also screwed over a bunch of people that ordered direct, but since I got mine, they can pound sand, so what is the problem anyway?

Back