Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Ha given it's the imagine figure I wouldn't put it past them to show a piano :rotfl:rotfl

Somebody asked about a guitar as a accessorie and Molecule 8 replied this :Hi, please follow our future updates regarding accessories, thank you.

So it seems possible that the figure comes with a guitar. I still don't know how this company wants to make money with this figure
:lol:lol.

Somebody asked about a guitar as a accessorie and Molecule 8 replied this :Hi, please follow our future updates regarding accessories, thank you.

This kinda thing is infuriating.

This figure was supposed to come out last month. And they can't even answer a question about what the figure comes with.

They should be posting shots of the finished figure by now, not jerking (paying) customers around.

Yes, it doesn't include a guitar, however the package is very generous in what it includes. You can pick up a 1/6 scale acoustic very easily. Don't forget that the figure depicts him from "Imagine" where he's playing a piano. A bit more of a challenge to find one of those at a reasonable cost in scale..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's precisely what I plan on doing. Provided I like the final product figure and don't summarily sell it.

Placed my order yesterday as well. Looking forward to more updates. It feels almost like a kickstarter project !

Don't have any high hopes that it will be released any time sooner than Q4, or early 2018. Would be great if they throw in a guitar.

Placed my order yesterday as well. Looking forward to more updates. It feels almost like a kickstarter project !

Don't have any high hopes that it will be released any time sooner than Q4, or early 2018. Would be great if they throw in a guitar.

I hope Q4 :D I am broke at the moment.

TONS of guitars on the bay... Including 1/6 vintage amps :)

Man, I really hope Molecule 8 delivers this in July. After seeing Homecoming Spider-Man's Q3 2018 release date, it'd be nice if one of these companies could go from reveal to shipping within a quarter.

you still placed an order even you expected them would push back the release date beyond 2017?!

Do you think Molecule would be willing to make a sixth scale Yoko as well? I need her more than the piano. They would look great displayed nude on my shelves.

Do you think Molecule would be willing to make a sixth scale Yoko as well? I need her more than the piano. They would look great displayed nude on my shelves.

Only if they include a voice feature that sounds like a dying cat when activated.

Back