Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

you still placed an order even you expected them would push back the release date beyond 2017?!

I think any time anyone makes a pre-order in this hobby with ANY company they have to know that best case scenario the figure is going to release several months later than the promised release date...

Do you think Molecule would be willing to make a sixth scale Yoko as well? I need her more than the piano. They would look great displayed nude on my shelves.

Omg......there is zero market for a naked Yoko........

And I'm not a Yoko hater at all......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg......there is zero market for a naked Yoko........

And I'm not a Yoko hater at all......

Hahaha this made me laugh because it is indeed true.

It reminds me of how excited people were about that seamless muscle body so they can make a naked peckerless arnold. Lol wtf?

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Hahaha this made me laugh because it is indeed true.

It reminds me of how excited people were about that seamless muscle body so they can make a naked peckerless arnold. Lol wtf?

Lol! You know what they could do...they could offer a Yoko figure as well, and put both John and her in a sealed black bag, and be able to ship tomorrow!

(for those of you too young to remember, they called it "Bagism").

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol! You know what they could do...they could offer a Yoko figure as well, and put both John and her in a sealed black bag, and be able to ship tomorrow!

(for those of you too young to remember, they called it "Bagism").

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man your dating yourself.......

Kinda like Yoko after John was shot......

you still placed an order even you expected them would push back the release date beyond 2017?!

Well HT needs us to wait almost a year for their products so not much of a big difference anyways. I ordered the Hulkbuster, which after 2 years haven't seen the light of day. With my experience with Blitzway's first Scarface figure (which HAD a prototype) delays are expected (they pushed it back months) and the fact Molecule 8 don't even have a FULLY completed prototype on display tells you they can't ship this out within 1-2 months.

Its a little different buying toys here in Hong Kong. We need to place non-refundable cash deposits for everything. Once you miss the cutoff or when stores fill their pre-order quotas (even HT), we are basically stuck to buy from scalpers. We get a way better price compared to N.America and Europe, no tax, no shipping, and no additional mark up from online stores. But we don't get the luxury of waiting for in-hand pictures before deciding, unless we are willing to pay for it.

painted second head sculpt.

lennon 1.jpg
lennon 2.jpg

I suspect those are hand-painted samples. I hope these guys realise they'll be eaten alive by the internet if the production version is a noticeable drop-off from that standard...

I suspect those are hand-painted samples. I hope these guys realise they'll be eaten alive by the internet if the production version is a noticeable drop-off from that standard...

i think people whould accept the production one
being around 70% likeness of this prototype.
we have used to this industry standard very well
by now!

i think people whould accept the production one
being around 70% likeness of this prototype.
we have used to this industry standard very well
by now!

Yeah, but I mean if it's more than that. Hot Toys, Enterbay, VTS, etc all manage to get something that in-hand looks very close to their prototypes (it's not really, like you say it's about 70% there, but our eyes aren't macro lenses).

I'm really hyped for SDCC I'm pretty sure they will be there from the Podcast!
I wonder if they will show and have Wonka + Ompa and Lennon on display along with the Endo?

I'm starting to wonder if they will even show a full prototype before they ship it. That way there won't be any backlash from proto to production dropoff. Just pissed off people if it looks like crap. They said they would show it what now, over a month ago? Does a prototype even exist, because if it does why are they hiding it?

I don't care what anyone says this company is shady.

If only that at the very least if anything ever comes out I expect an average par figure as good as any lesser asmus toys type company.

You think this company has enough money to rent out a booth at San Diego comic con to display one head sculpt?

Sorry, 2 head sculpts ?

I'm really hyped for SDCC I'm pretty sure they will be there from the Podcast!
I wonder if they will show and have Wonka + Ompa and Lennon on display along with the Endo?

You think this company has enough money to rent out a booth at San Diego comic con to display one head sculpt?

Sorry, 2 head sculpts ?

Why not via Sideshow's?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Sorry, 2 head sculpts ?

$50 says that their SDCC presentation will consist solely of printed pictures of their cgi renders.

So, will each head have it's own display case? If they do which one will have pictures of the clothes? And, will they allow pictures of the pictures of the clothes. Will we complain about how poorly the pictures of the pictures were taken and how you need to see them in person to appreciated the pictures?

Back