Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I think all the flack this company is getting is being done through tongue fully in cheek. There really isn't anything to talk about when the only thing that's real is the sculpt. I'm glad there is another player in this hobby, but you can't tout yourself as the second coming and show nothing of substance. At this point there seems to be no doubt they are legit. Will they live up to their own hype? I highly doubt it.

I think all the flack this company is getting is being done through tongue fully in cheek. There really isn't anything to talk about when the only thing that's real is the sculpt. I'm glad there is another player in this hobby, but you can't tout yourself as the second coming and show nothing of substance. At this point there seems to be no doubt they are legit. Will they live up to their own hype? I highly doubt it.

This is well said. Sort of what I was getting at in my last post but more tactfully put.

This is SSF. We will complain.

tumblr_lspto73PR71qbvn8yo2_250.gif

Molecule8 must have seen the success of a couple of those restaurants where you dine in total darkness and decided the principle would lend itself well to high end figures.

Haven't been in here in a few days, nice to see the hate still flowing, keep it up guys, you're doing a hell of a job. ;) :rotfl

We can keep it up all year......it's what we do best...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't been in here in a few days, nice to see the hate still flowing, keep it up guys, you're doing a hell of a job. ;) :rotfl

Not hate it's just criticism. You can't walk out on stage, proclaim yourself the best, and refuse to perform...

If it makes you feel better I am 100% in for Wonka if they do a good job.

I doubt can ship this year

Probably after final prototype will all accessories and clothes are available to show, then will be available to ship after 5-6 months.

I think all the questions will be answered at SDCC. If they have the figure there, and complete, then shipping shouldn't be too far off. But if they don't, then that tells you all you need to know.

They have already taken the usual road for most reputable manufacturers. "Promise a release date and keep pushing it back......"

They must be legit

They have already taken the usual road for most reputable manufacturers. "Promise a release date and keep pushing it back......"

They must be legit

With the caveat that the reputable manufacturers show you what you are purchasing when they ask for money.

Back