Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

A disclaimer like "take this with a grain of salt" before the quote would have been nice. :wink1:

No, not needed. The quote was there WRT the licensing, not to infer Kato is/was a partner. Which is precisely what I said just a few messages up. Are you being obtuse on purpose? You didn't even know who Kato was, so it wouldn't make any difference what else was included with the quote.

No, not needed. The quote was there WRT the licensing, not to infer Kato is/was a partner. Which is precisely what I said just a few messages up. Are you being obtuse on purpose? You didn't even know who Kato was, so it wouldn't make any difference what else was included with the quote.
Yes, but initially all you did was post a quote which in turn got people thinking he was involved. People are waiting on more news about this company and a little disclaimer prior to the quote would have been nice.

He does not need to post a disclaimer with everything that he shares and it should be understood that essentially everything that a member on the forum posts, versus an official announcement should be "taken with a grain of salt." The reader should assume personal responsibility for reviewing this information and reaching their own conclusions since everything is speculative anyway....

For a great looking John Lennon figure I would pay $300. But I have hard time imagining any more than that going out of my pocket.

I'm looking forward to the discussions around here when something is unveiled more. With yesterday's news that Kato is involved too, they're looking more and more legit.

Stop doing this to yourself. Wait for official news.

For the black-uniformed barebones Luke figure. Vest and Jedi cloak with be another $125. Lightsaber and accessory pack = $65.

Now that's the future!!!
ad3847d614ae188ede0a713544eac94e.gif

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whenever I see these crazy prices we're getting nowadays, I look at QMX's Kirk and Spock, and smile.

Ok, I just saw this lennon sculpt...wow, great! Will it be offered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll believe and remain positive until proven otherwise. Anything else is just hearsay and guesswork. Only way to silence naysayers is by delivering a quality product. So far, so good - looks great. A definite buy from me, but not keen on preordering.

$299.95 Includes free worldwide shipping.

"Complete with his velvet suit and iconic sunglasses, this impressive 1/6 scale recreation memorializes John Lennon from his music video for “Imagine,” a revolutionary anthem for peace and unity."

I'll wait until it's released.

Up for preorder. $300 with free worldwide shipping for your first release might not go down well with the 1/6 community.

https://molecule8.com/product/john-lennon-imagine/

I don't think anyone was doubting that this was going to be on the expensive side seeing the way that Molecule8 were advertising themselves, and while I think $300 might price out a lot of casual buyers, I'm fairly sure that Molecule8 will have thought this through pretty carefully and they'll find their market. There's no doubt what we've seen of the figure so far is absolutely outstanding, and we haven't even seen the outfit or the second singing sculpt yet.

I'll wait until it's released.

But yes, this is (IMO) a good course of action.

Back