Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company) Guilty until proven innocent thread

giphy.gif

Re: Molecule8 (New company) - John Lennon 1/6 scale figure (sculpted by KA Kim)

Being cautious makes sense of course, I was just saying we shouldn't jump to conclusions that they are a bunch of crooks before they have even put anything up for pre-order.

No one here has given them any money I assume.If they want deposits without showing anything then I'd understand scepticism. But if their products appear on retailer websites like Sideshow there shouldn't be any issue. Some of the teasers are promising but I'm not expecting anything yet, just waiting to see what happens. We might be pleasantly surprised.
I contacted them and they told me for 10k they'll do whatever I figure I choose, and it will be hand delivered by next Friday. :huh:impatient::lol

Re: Molecule8 (New company) Guilty until proven innocent thread

Reading all this, I started to think that maybe they were stable of freelancers that had pooled together to form a singular company and may or may not have actually worked on all of those licenses for other companies which would make everything they said true from a certain point of view.

Now if they actually start putting out their own product in the near future with those licenses and their own company name emblazoned on the packaging it will be interesting.

Re: Molecule8 (New company)

I'm shocked how many people are acting as if they have already paid for goods and are afraid they are getting ripped off! At this point, who cares what they say, wait until they produce something, then have a debate. If they come through on the goods, great, if not, then nothing lost.

I'm shocked how many people are acting as if they have already paid for goods and are afraid they are getting ripped off! At this point, who cares what they say, wait until they produce something, then have a debate. If they come through on the goods, great, if not, then nothing lost.

:lol:goodpost:

The pendulum will continue to swing...just as 1/6 (or potential 1/6) figure companies do not necessarily "owe" consumers anything...1/6 collectors do not owe these companies anything either, including the benefit of the doubt. Without speculation a good 80% of this forum would probably not exist so when news looks favorable the feedback on threads like this will be too...conversely when news looks questionable that will also be reflected in the quality of the postings. The notion that people should "wait and see" makes no sense...if everyone on this site adopts that approach then there will not be any postings about anything that has not already been released and where is the fun in that?

True, that's fair.

But I still think the title change is unnecessary... and possibly a little bit presumptive that this particular project will come to nothing.

This company is tearing us apart.
Our only option is to destroy it.
The only way to be sure.

I've personally decided not to use the word 'personally', because if I personally include "...I think...believe...hope..." etc in my sentences, then I personally believe that it makes the opinion personal.
I could be wrong. Personally.

I think HT need a good kick up the arse. If they're legit I can't wait to see their LOTR stuff.

Sorry Asmus.

Ha....hope abound without any idea of their prices. I'm certain once the legitimacy conversation goes away pricing will be next

Back