Molecule8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecuel8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

If they really do produce a high quality Jack Burton 1/4 scale for that price I'd definitely be interested. I remain sceptical for now.

Hopefully these guys deliver a great product. Hopefully it leads to them helping drive the cost of 1/4, and 1/6 figures down, or at least forces competitors to deliver more bang for the buck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised if we're looking at $300 "basic" figures from Hot Toys in the 2020s.

Hopefully these guys deliver a great product. Hopefully it leads to them helping drive the cost of 1/4, and 1/6 figures down, or at least forces competitors to deliver more bang for the buck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised if we're looking at $300 "basic" figures from Hot Toys in the 2020s.

**** me. I can't believe we can talk about the 2020s as the fairly imminent future.

Hopefully these guys deliver a great product. Hopefully it leads to them helping drive the cost of 1/4, and 1/6 figures down, or at least forces competitors to deliver more bang for the buck.

That's never going to happen. With how many other "competitors" there are, and prices continue to go up.

Prices only go down if there is legit competition, but when Hot Toys are the only ones that get to make MCU and Star Wars and DCEU figures, then it's not really competition.

TV prices keep decreasing because all companies get to make all sorts of TVs, but if Sony was the only one that was able to make 4k TVs, then you better believe a 4k TV would get more and more expensive every year.

Absolutely not a mistake, Molecuel8 has delivered time and time again , they are revolutionizing the Figure game , Did you hear the live podcast interview, it was as if Moses himself was speaking through my computer speakers

I expect this to be delivered by the end of Aug. 2017

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not? Why don't we wait until they've actually delivered a finished product before we start talking about how great they are.

100% sarcasm

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not? Why don't we wait until they've actually delivered a finished product before we start talking about how great they are.

Doesn't appear that Molecule8 understands what 1/4 scale means...

Steve Ure I'm intrigued to know how people are going to display a 5 foot long truck?
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 1
· 9 hrs

Molecule8 Hi Steve, there is no trailer
1f642.png
:)

· Reply · 9 hrs

Steve Ure Lol, even without a trailer the PCE is 20 feet long in real life, that's 5 feet in 1/4 scale. No one is going to buy that and there's no way you can make it and turn a profit. This has to be a joke...
· Reply · 2
· 9 hrs

Neny Dee Dukic Bull**** !!!!! 1/4 truck means the package would be at least 3 meters long !!!!! Seriously ?!?! You need a truck to deliver the truck.... or is it gonna be one to blow up ? This is getting ridiculous
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 20 mins · Edited

Yeah its hard to imagine them actually making a 1\4 scale truck. Even a 1/6th scale truck would be massive. Where would people get the space to display such an item and more importantly how could they afford the shipping costs for such a huge item? I'm pretty sure most postal services have size restrictions on what they can deliver. And they are saying a full 1/4 scale truck with cab and no trailer for $299. Somethings not right here. I think this company is promising things they won't be able to deliver on. If its too good to be true...

Last edited:

No kidding. Something is either getting lost in translation here or they're the biggest bull ******* in the trade.

....OR.....Hot Toys and Sideshow are the biggest ********ters and they've been charging twice as much (or more) as they should be just because they can. I guess we'll find out over the next few months if Molecule delivers on their promises and quality.

I truly think Hot Toys were creeping their prices up and up just because people pay it, and then SS is like "damn, we should probably increase our profit margins as well, but definitely not the quality, let's see what happens, we can always bring the prices back down some."

I'm just waiting for this company to say they were hit by russian spammers and fold with everyones money. :lol

Something has got to be lost in translation on this truck thing. Something in that scale is not really feasible, and what collector would even have the space for it?

People have really got to lay off this whole scam thing. They would not waste time hiring the reputable artists that they have as a ruse to steal people's money. These sculptors are not cheap by any means.

This truck is going to take years to to come out. That thing is going to be massive.

I'm just waiting for this company to say they were hit by russian spammers and fold with everyones money. :lol

:exactly: I've been skeptical about m8 from the get go and now I am just flat out calling bs on this company. i feel like they ran out of money and need to announce more stuff to afford to actually produce the Lennon figure.

scamolecule8 loololo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly: I've been skeptical about m8 from the get go and now I am just flat out calling bs on this company. i feel like they ran out of money and need to announce more stuff to afford to actually produce the Lennon figure.

I'm sure they will turn out legit, or hope so I can get the Taxi Driver, but their methods :lol

Obviously I hope the company is real because many of you have money tied up in it but man, this would be a toy scam for the ages.

Back