Molecule8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecuel8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

This is getting weirder all the time.

Molecule8 has promised the world so far, already, and feels emboldened to keep pushing. If can do a high end Willy Wonka with loads of accessories and Oompa Loompa for $300, why not also give us a 1/4 scale Burton and 1/4 scale working truck for $250? Next thing will be a 1/1 scale Death Star diorama for about $75.

1/4 scale whole Mac Truck ........ Without trailer.

maxresdefault.jpg

They did follow up with this. Which does contradict their claim earlier, but it does make more sense. A bit.
d27c3c69bc0eb2df41547ec07ac3facf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Absolutely not a mistake, Molecuel8 has delivered time and time again , they are revolutionizing the Figure game , Did you hear the live podcast interview, it was as if Moses himself was speaking through my computer speakers

I expect this to be delivered by the end of Aug. 2017

That's got to be a mistake... $250 for a 1/4 figure?

I really don't know what the hell to make of this. I think everyone should just calm down and wait on press shots.

not for nothing... m8 has def made for some interesting banter on the forum for a while now! brought some life back to the general section! lol

They promised pics of a completed Lennon prototype would be released on "Monday" - over a month ago. Until I see something that's more than a headsculpt and clothes lying in a packing tray or CGI hoagie renders, I think I'm justified in finding this all highly dubious.

I saw 1/4 truck for fifty bucks and I couldn't stop laughing. That's from someone who had high hopes they were legit and going to deliver, until now. They must be out of their minds.

tenor.gif

I saw 1/4 truck for fifty bucks and I couldn't stop laughing. That's from someone who had high hopes they were legit and going to deliver, until now. They must be out of their minds.

tenor.gif

Gotta have faith that a high end 1/4 scale figure and truck can be sold for $250, with free shipping.

tenor.gif

If it turned out to be a 1/43 diecast truck I could just about accept that. $250 is crazy-low for a 1/4 figure though, especially with their 1/6 Lennon being a similar price.

Despite the ridiculousness of a 1/4 scale truck for any purposes; I'm also surprised at a 1/4 scale figure. I mean does Sideshow have the only 1/6 license? I really don't want 1/4 scale, but I can't help but buy it if it's BTiLC. I'm also annoyed because I was hoping we'd get some others eventually. But MAYBE a 1/4 Lo Pan if it was ever made, but the Three Storms would be way too much.

I like that preorders aren't even happening for months at least; and then a short window until supposed delivery. And Sideshow is their US distributor; think their customers want to decide between their 1/6 figure and M8's 1/4 figure for the same price. lol this is just insanity now; I can't even comprehend now.

Back