1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends, I have been a little disconnected for work reasons. You can tell me how the Mola Ram project is evolving. Thank you.

Well I have the head sculpt, head dress, and chalice done. If anyone wants them now let me know, I can do painted or unpainted. I'm also working on the outfit for mine, but if anyone is interested you can ask and I'll see if my seamstress can accommodate you. email me at [email protected]

Can't wait to see what you've got, Spenser!

And as luck would have it, Deniz (the tailor) reached out to me today with the updated prototype. A few -- very few -- minor tweaks and I think his outfit will be ready as well. So soon, Dr. Jones, very soon...

At last I think this Mola Ram project is back on track and coming together -- it looks like people will have some great items to choose from to make their Ultimate Kali-Ma!!!

I'll be posting updated pictures and information on the front page once the artists provide it.

Well I have the head sculpt, head dress, and chalice done. If anyone wants them now let me know, I can do painted or unpainted. I'm also working on the outfit for mine, but if anyone is interested you can ask and I'll see if my seamstress can accommodate you. email me at [email protected]

Any chance you could revisit (or offer) your old Indy sculpt from a few years back? I always remember liking it, but never picking it up.

Damn I vaguely remember that sculpt. Any pics?

I looked but couldn't find any. I can picture it in my mind, as it was released concurrent with his Deckard set. This was years ago, mind you. Sure there are better sculpts, but I've always enjoyed the work that Spenser has put out.

Thanks for the orders, some have gone out the rest will go out this week.

Still working on the necklaces and knife.

Here is the outfit I'm having made for mine...
0701201544a~2.jpg

0701201524a~2.jpg

Back