1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the lack of news, but unfortunately I never did hear back from the tailor (Deniz) and now its been another two weeks of silence after two emails to check in. Once again, I hope he is alright and not sick... but the constant "going dark" is troubling. He's in Turkey and I'm nor certain how things are there.

We are so close on this, prototype completed and all. Just a few tweaks and it could be done.

Let's hope May starts to see some air at the end of this tunnel... not just on this project but for all of us in real life.

Appreciate the updates, such an exciting project and looking forward to seeing this move ahead once life returns to normal

Yep hopefully he is alright. The way everything is going in the world right now there is no telling. Hopefully everything is getting better for everyone.

It always happens: I report silence... and the silence is broken.

Deniz contacted me today. Curfews and crazy times have hampered his efforts but he says he's back at it. We went over the list of fixes and he's ready to go on to finalizing the prototype.

I'm just waiting on a few tweaks which he says will take the next 5-6 days. Expect a little longer judging by the recent history. But we're getting there.

Now, I wonder where Spenser is with his sculpt work? :)

The head dress has been molded, Ill see if i can get a casting to show later today.

Sorry, got side tracked, here it is.

0522201614a~3.jpg

Attachments

• 0522201614a.jpg
    0522201614a.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 117
Oh Wow Spencer. That is awesome and instantly recognizable. Great work on his expression. The headdress is looking good too.

Sorry, the other picture is just a different angle. My phone really hates this board. I'll get some more pics up later.

Back