1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just put it together quick to post a picture. I will try and sort out the clothes another time. I was thinking of a cloth turban that could quickly be removed again.

A moldable hat for Indy would be perfect. There would need to be one for Raiders and one for all the other movies. There must be someone out there who could make one for us. The quest to find such a craftsman has begun.....

I received a reply from Russ. He will look to see if he has any around.

I just sent this note to a new interested party, so I figured I would post the information here as well for newcomers:

This is a kit project. There is no full figure of Mola Ram being produced. It will be sold in parts -- the sculpt and outfit separately -- for the buyer to put together at home. But it is my hope that we will all work together as a group to make sure everyone can put together a great Mola Ram figure.

As far as I know, there is no limit to sales of the outfit and/or the sculpt right now. I am waiting for both the sculptor and the tailor to continue with the work but the coronavirus has made things difficult and there's likely going to be months delay.

Please keep checking the thread for updates as I will announce there when the sculpt (and accessories) and the outfit are available for purchase.

Hope everyone is staying safe!

I've fixed Mola's upper lip, and molding some more parts this week.

Great news!

And I'm glad to see that you haven't been hit by this virus. Hope your family is well also.

On the down side, I have not heard back from the tailor for a couple weeks now after two emails, so I hope he's OK too.

Great news!

And I'm glad to see that you haven't been hit by this virus. Hope your family is well also.

On the down side, I have not heard back from the tailor for a couple weeks now after two emails, so I hope he's OK too.

Well if no tailor we can all do a version of the infamous sexy Kenobi pictorial for Mola Ram. :rotfl

I hope he's ok too. Crazy time we live in right now and nobody really knows how long anyone really has. Good to have a community like this to divert attention and time to try tokeep some sanity.

Good news on the sculpt. Should hear something about the clothes soon-hopefully.

Yes! :yess: The tailor reported in -- he's fine but his country was under full lock down so he couldn't open his studio. He says he's taking this weekend to focus fully on Mola.

Hope to have some updates on the outfit tweaks next week.

Sorry for the lack of news, but unfortunately I never did hear back from the tailor (Deniz) and now its been another two weeks of silence after two emails to check in. Once again, I hope he is alright and not sick... but the constant "going dark" is troubling. He's in Turkey and I'm nor certain how things are there.

We are so close on this, prototype completed and all. Just a few tweaks and it could be done.

Let's hope May starts to see some air at the end of this tunnel... not just on this project but for all of us in real life.

Back