1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Things will get done in time. At least this is a good hobby for social distancing.

Stay safe too, Wor. Taking the extra time around the house to keep working on the Sankara stones/TOD bags. When I have enough casts to my liking I'll paint these up with amber paint and add some brown flecks like the SS one had.

401aac493c6260743bcad69a0ecca4ac.jpg

Dear friends, I am new to the HARKERO15 group and also do not control English very much. I am Spanish, I am interested in buying MOLA RAM Custom Project, you can tell me where or who to contact to buy it.
By the way I have also been looking for a long time for Sallah's head in 1/6.

Dear friends, I am new to the HARKERO15 group and also do not control English very much. I am Spanish, I am interested in buying MOLA RAM Custom Project, you can tell me where or who to contact to buy it.
By the way I have also been looking for a long time for Sallah's head in 1/6.

Just keep your eye here... when it is available you will know. Given the world situation, we are still several weeks at least from anything being completed.

Ok, thank you so much. I will be attentive to follow the evolutions, I am very interested.
About Sallah's head, can anyone inform me?

Ok, thank you so much. I will be attentive to follow the evolutions, I am very interested.
About Sallah's head, can anyone inform me?

Someone on here made a custom Sallah head, not sure who. Looked quite decent, not sure if was Spenser (sculptor of this project) or not.

The Sallah sculpt most people are familiar with was done by a board member here named Barlow. I'm not sure he is around any longer... he resurfaced in 2016 but I have not seen him since.

Great detective work!

Those d-art clothes should work quite well once you get them a little more dirty and lived-in. Also, the sash should be more of a salmon color.

Have not completed mine yet but it just takes alittle cotton balls. Custom shovel and torch.

Just put it together a year or two ago. Have not been into customs for a bit.

I think two, maybe three. The one I posted and one from (I think) vartel (or something) that had the fez hat.Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 6.30.34 PM.jpg

Thanks Dwing.

I managed to pick up a custom Sallah sculpt and clothes last year. I searched around and it seems it was made by Rocco Tartamella.

So that is one Raiders sculpt and two Last Crusade sculpts so far.

Attachments

• 4dacf3f6dfe69f4011cc3830fb781c2b--rhys-davies-scale.jpg
    4dacf3f6dfe69f4011cc3830fb781c2b--rhys-davies-scale.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 20200326_180313-1494x2656.jpg
    20200326_180313-1494x2656.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 107
Yeah I think it really captures the character although I wonder if I could somehow fit a turban on the head.

Back