Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squint mod
- reshape the eye with heat/cold technique
- no sculpt require, just time and patent

That's some lateral thinking Tony!

I used a hair dryer to pop the PERS in and out countless times on my DX-12, because the PERS plate is so malleable when heated. I never once thought to close the gap on the eyelids with this method :gah:

Well I've got something to try tomorrow...

That's some lateral thinking Tony!

I used a hair dryer to pop the PERS in and out countless times on my DX-12, because the PERS plate is so malleable when heated. I never once thought to close the gap on the eyelids with this method :gah:

Well I've got something to try tomorrow...

Exactly, but give a few shot until you are satisfied

Finished all the modding on mine

-belt mod
-glove mod
-armor mod
-fatsuit mod
-eyelid mod
-neck mod
-Robbie's faceplate shipped today so I should have it soon.
IMG952013021595212743_zps002f3ef4.jpg

IMG952013021395183558_zpsbcbc7176.jpg

IMG952013021595193123_zpse1ec97fe.jpg

IMG952013021595194402_zps09cade37.jpg

How do you put the cape in if you don't have cape clips? i have a cape but no clips so what is the best way of making sure it stays in the suit.

I just ordered the DX12 from SSC, so I'll be asking some questions soon of what customizations to make to the figure (I don't keep up with this thread) when I get him.

Last edited:
How do you put the cape in if you don't have cape clips? i have a cape but no clips so what is the best way of making sure it stays in the suit.

Just stuff it in the holes with something not sharp. Like the opposite end of tweezers

I just used a straw. Folded it in from the tip. Worked great for me. I have the Rayon on capre from Iforigno.

I just ordered the DX12 from SSC, so I'll be asking some questions soon of what customizations to make to the figure (I don't keep up with this thread) when I get him.

Just go through the whole thread if you really into modding this figure. You can read people's opinion on the mods, it really helps you to decide whether to go with it or not. It's a lot of fun, no kidding :peace.

I redid my eyelids using iMan's Liquid Nails technique and I'm impressed and completely satisfied now. I tried the blow dryer technique and it didn't work too well for me. This is the best way IMO.

IMG952013021895154438_zps00a87092.jpg

IMG952013021895184616_zps800e8a9d.jpg

I redid my eyelids using iMan's Liquid Nails technique and I'm impressed and completely satisfied now. I tried the blow dryer technique and it didn't work too well for me. This is the best way IMO.

Wow. Looks great man. True Bale under there. Get Robbie's faceplate and you're golden. :clap

Whatever happened to the member who carved out the mouth and eyes from the actual bale headsculpt and put them in the cowl? I never saw the finished product.

Back