Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely finished now that Robbie's faceplate came.

2013-02-20_210149_zpsc42efa56.jpg

IMG_20130220_201703_zps6e358ffb.jpg

Whatever happened to the member who carved out the mouth and eyes from the actual bale headsculpt and put them in the cowl? I never saw the finished product.

A few people have done it but here is the bst one for me. EKT did it. Although I think he may be using Robbies mouths. The eyes are the Wayne head.

dx12wayneeyemod2_zps490017ae.jpg

dx12wayneeyemod1_zps7b4d9570.jpg

dx12wayneeyemod3_zps98982c2f.jpg

A few people have done it but here is the bst one for me. EKT did it. Although I think he may be using Robbies mouths. The eyes are the Wayne head.

It is Robbie's mouth. It's hard to carve the mouth out, to the exact shape of the other mouthpieces, especially without proper tools on my hand.

That's what I was thinking. Someone here carved the mouth out perfectly and I commented how hard that must have been. I'm going to give it a try though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I was thinking. Someone here carved the mouth out perfectly and I commented how hard that must have been. I'm going to give it a try though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I was talking about...I thought there was someone who used the bale sculpts mouth AND eyes...those are the pics I want to see. If they look good, I want to try doing the same

Alright, you're all gonna love me for this one. I fixed a big problem with the cowl, there couldn't ever fit a head in there. Now I widened it, makes a HUGE difference, and is easy to boot!

Before:(Only took one pic but theres a myriad of pictures of before in this thread anyway)
15wtcl.jpg

AFTER!
2urb8k2.jpg

116mn40.jpg

2gufrb8.jpg

21dr5f7.jpg

As I hope you can see in the pictures, it gives him a bigger jawline, and gives him more cheeks, matching the on screen version a lot more, and making him look not so undersized, and more like the Medi version in shape!

All you need to do is put 2 small bits of plastic between the cowl and the plastic that holds the magnets, by peeling a bit with a screwdriver and placing it here:

2lkyxpk.jpg

Very cool, eczamurai. That looks like an easy mod that can be quickly corrected if you change your mind too.

Back