Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, can't wait to get this figure. I had the DX 2 but sold that off over a year ago.

Just did the widening mod! A tip i have is to use pieces of a ziptie as the plastic you slip between the metal/cowl. It looks so much better now...I cannot for the life of me get a good pic of it to do it justice but IMO its a drastic difference in hand.

2013-02-22_14-22-23_459.jpg

heres an attempt haha. robbies faceplate is in the mail as we speak hopefully when that comes it will be the icing on the cake for me.

2013-02-22_14-22-23_459.jpg

heres an attempt haha. robbies faceplate is in the mail as we speak hopefully when that comes it will be the icing on the cake for me.

Glad I could inspire you to follow my lead! Looks terrific! Small thing that makes such a difference, don't understand how HT didn't fix this. You can always widen it further too if you feel it isnt enough. I overdid it at first and he got kinda hamster cheeks. :lol

Does anybody have any suggestions for putting the medicom head on the DX12? I have no customizing experience so I have no idea what to do :dunno

I was looking at that list a couple weeks ago. Dude has made mad money off those mouths.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

What I like even more is every order was fulfilled and the project was well organized. A bunch of orders that size must have been a pain in the *** to keep track of but Robbie had it all under control.

Last edited:
Back