Modesty Blaise bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stampe

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Modesty Blaise by Jim Holdaway and Peter O'Donnell. In my opinion one of the the comics ever. I have been lucky enough to get some of Jim Holdaways orginale strips and they are pieces of art in the league of Leonardo da Vinci.

Since I started collecting figures about 10 years ago I've been looking for something Modesty. And today I finally got something. Limited to 500 pieces, excellent price and best of all: flawless and perfect. Captures Modesty spot on. A grail for all Modesty Blaise (Jim Holdaway) fans.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

The piece looks really great. I dont know much about Modesty, but I caught the movie a while back on tv by accident. Couldnt make a lot of sense of it but the ending had me rolling off the couch holding my sides and tearing up. Arrows that clearly miss targets and the guy falls dead, then a huge musical number during the big escape scene... I couldnt understand what I was watching but it was glorious.

The piece looks really great. I dont know much about Modesty, but I caught the movie a while back on tv by accident. Couldnt make a lot of sense of it but the ending had me rolling off the couch holding my sides and tearing up. Arrows that clearly miss targets and the guy falls dead, then a huge musical number during the big escape scene... I couldnt understand what I was watching but it was glorious.

The movie is generally considered - among the MB comic fans - to be the biggest fail ever.

Here's a piece of original Jim Holdaway art - and that's how Modesty Blaise should be known:

modesty840.jpg

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 45
The movie is generally considered - among the MB comic fans - to be the biggest fail ever.

Here's a piece of original Jim Holdaway art - and that's how Modesty Blaise should be known:
View attachment 291900

yeah I could definitly see it pissing off fans. Didnt make much sense and the ending had to be a huge shock if you werent expecting a musical lol. May have to check out the comic sometime...

Hoping to get some response… came across an old Modesty Blaise vinyl bag and trying to see if it’s worth anything… where would I be able to do that??

Back