• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Joker Premium Format (reg); Hot Toys Dutch; Dark Rider of Mordor EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutant-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
JOKER = $465 shipped (PENDING)

Up for sale is a Joker Premium Format statue. I am the original owner, and Joker has been on display in a glass case in a smoke free home. Excellent condition--no obvious defects or flaws. Based on eBay sold prices, which are seem to have some range, I'll ask for $465 shipped and with all fees included. I'll ship internationally, but we'd need to figure out shipping rates. Brown shipping box and art box both included and in very good shape.
7u2edabu.jpg

HOT TOYS DUTCH = $305 shipped

Also up for sale is Hot Toys Dutch, regular edition. He's been on display in a glass case and comes with all of his accessories and original art box (which is in very good shape, though not perfect, condition). There aren't creases or tears on the box, but maybe a couple of soft edges. As for the figure, one of the strips of velcro on Dutch's vest doesn't stick anymore. I think that both sides of the velcro are simply stuck together and therefore don't work together anymore. Seems like it could be easily fixed. Also, a small strip of leather has come unpeeled from Dutch's sheath. It isn't torn and looks like it could be easily glued back into place. I'm not sure what these things go for--according to eBay, one sold for close to $500 recently and another sold for $380. I'll do $305 shipped, which also includes fees. International buyers are welcome, though you'll have to add $30 for shipping.
nahatyzu.jpg

u8ygejar.jpg

EX DARK RIDER OF MORDOR = $1000 shipped

Finally, I have an an exclusive The Dark Rider of Mordor premium format figure. This statue is for the EXCLUSIVE version, which comes with an alternate switch-out hand with sword drawn. The statue is about three feet tall and I just don't have room for it. There are a couple of flaws worth pointing out. First, when I received the statue a small piece of the horse's tail was broken off. It is a clean break that can be regaled easily, though I never bothered since it's very difficult to see, especially with the long robes draped down on the figure. Also, there are several thin leather straps on the statue meant to scute the sword and its sheath to the rider's body. There were several tiny buckles glued to those leather strips, and most of them fell off during assembly (I put them together in a small bag). The glue simply wasn't very good. I think that they can be easily re-glued, though I found that they're irrelevant since the rider's robes cover the strips anyway. So, I simply loosely tied the strips together under the robe--problem solved! Anyway, this guy is a beast. International buyers are welcome, but please contact me for a shipping quote--I think it will be quite expensive. See the pic for the broken tail piece. The last EX on eBay was listed at $1300 but sold with a best offer. I'm not sure what that price was, but I'll sell for $1000 shipped.

6ynamyde.jpg

jamyhe4a.jpg

I also have several Sideshow TMNT comiquettes for sale.

Donatello EX (includes shipper and art box) - SOLD
Leonardo EX (includes shipper and art box) - SOLD
Raphael REG (includes shipper and art box) - SOLD

Feel free to make a reasonable offer on any of these pieces.

Last edited:
Bump for today. Added some more items and pictures. Open to reasonable offers.

Re: FS: Joker Premium Format (reg); Hot Toys Dutch; Dark Rider of Mordor EX; TMNT EX

TMNT Exclusives added.

Re: FS: Joker Premium Format (reg); Hot Toys Dutch; Dark Rider of Mordor EX; TMNT EX

A few prices lowered slightly. PM if interested.

Inbox was full. Just cleared space, so if you tried to message me, please try again.

Leo and don sold to me!:D
Bump for a good member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back