1/6 Les Miserables - INSPECTOR JAVERT Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BusinessDog

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Greetings all!

Here is my latest figure I'd love to share!
I've been doing a lot of Horror characters lately...so I decided to try something a little different! (ok, a lot different!)
My shelf is just full of psychos and killers!

Sooo I caved in to my inner Musical fan, and having just recently seen Les Miserables live here in Australia, I decided to take on the challenge of creating my favorite character from that; Inspector Javert!

There's been so many great actors who have played the role over the years, and choosing one was a very big decision. So I decided to settle on Earl Carpenter who absolutely owns the role! And I just really like his look and expression!

JBz4DJ5.jpg

The style of his costume here was based on the updated 2010 25th Anniversay UK Tour.

kayqIPQ.jpg

Once again, the awesome head sculpt was commissioned from Peter the Painter. This by far is my favorite sculpt of his which he has done for me. He captured the likeness of the actor so perfectly!
And the crazy eyes, haha! (I think that's what actually grabs me most about this actors' performance.)

The hair was then painstakingly glued piece by piece by me, which was also my first try working with "real" hair on a figure.
:pray:

Well..I hope you enjoy :)

U0trA9W.jpg

OfLRBS5.jpg

zErelRs.jpg

rmZz5yO.jpg

0E7NC5w.jpg

This is awesome! Great work.

So nice to see something different here other than the usual stuff from the same 3 or 4 people.

Look forward to seeing more work!

Another beautiful figure BusinessDog, the added hair gives Javert a very realistic look and your photography is first rate.

Cheers,

Peter.

Back