1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, long time lurker new poster here. Guess this is not the proper thread to introduce myself so I'll just ask: any pics of this guy posed next to Bane? haven't been able to find any myself.

IMG_5323.jpg
IMG_5343.jpg
IMG_5330.jpg
IMG_5329.jpg
IMG_5327.jpg

The General arrived. Love him.

Totally, but I have this weird display in mind... guess I'll order it anyway, everybody seems pretty happy with this fig

I finally decided to open up my HT Zod after 2 months of keeping him in the package. This easily becomes my favorite figure of 2014 so far.

yvaje8ut.jpg

syma3usu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had mine since they first shipped, but until now I didn't realize there was something we could do about defective parts... the pivot joint on the right foot is way too loose and it can't stand on it's own. Is there actually anything I could do about this or is it too late?

I've had mine since they first shipped, but until now I didn't realize there was something we could do about defective parts... the pivot joint on the right foot is way too loose and it can't stand on it's own. Is there actually anything I could do about this or is it too late?

Not a defect.
Just an unfortunate way to make the feet. See this post I made a short time back:

It's the toe caps. They are totally hollow and only pegged on either side with separate pegs. I have a spare set of feet i got for another project and took them apart to see the engineering.
You can use a set of side cutters to pull the pegs out on either side, then stuff the toe caps with tissue(Or even blue tack), wedge them back on and re-insert the foot pegs.
The toes will be tighter and more able to let him stand up.

Hey guys, long time lurker new poster here. Guess this is not the proper thread to introduce myself so I'll just ask: any pics of this guy posed next to Bane? haven't been able to find any myself.

...Next to Bane...? Is that wise?

Bane: "Blah-de-blah-blah..." all in that plummy Christmas-special-narrating voice.

Zod: [a man of action]
images

I'm thinking of picking up a loose Zod body for a custom Thor. The Thor head is from Hot Toys first Thor release but I'm afraid it won't fit (I tried putting it on a spare MOS but it didn't fit). has anyone used a non MOS head on this body?

I'm thinking of picking up a loose Zod body for a custom Thor. The Thor head is from Hot Toys first Thor release but I'm afraid it won't fit (I tried putting it on a spare MOS but it didn't fit). has anyone used a non MOS head on this body?

Have you got a DX10/TTM20 body? That's the Zod body, so if the neck on that fits your figure, then get the Zod one.

thank you very much. That would help.

Sorry about the delay. Also, sorry about the figure i used. It's the only one that had the TTM20 body.
I took the head from my Civvie Thor for the comparison. The neck was a *bit* tight on the head, but if you remove the ball socket connector inside the neck and use blu tack to hold the head on, it would fit better and sit lower.
Nice bulk on this body for Thor. You'd have to be the judge on whether it works or not.
Here are the pics:

A96F1BB8-2E5B-40ED-A7C6-931DDF4A4308.jpg

E08675EB-CD12-4570-90A2-E0D6B320E3CA.jpg

30BD1340-DCF4-46AA-8407-7931403A080D.jpg

E7EA678D-CDAA-4082-9C9B-2564D7A3C806.jpg

Sorry about the delay. Also, sorry about the figure i used. It's the only one that had the TTM20 body.
I took the head from my Civvie Thor for the comparison. The neck was a *bit* tight on the head, but if you remove the ball socket connector inside the neck and use blu tack to hold the head on, it would fit better and sit lower.
Nice bulk on this body for Thor. You'd have to be the judge on whether it works or not.
Here are the pics:

A96F1BB8-2E5B-40ED-A7C6-931DDF4A4308.jpg

E08675EB-CD12-4570-90A2-E0D6B320E3CA.jpg

30BD1340-DCF4-46AA-8407-7931403A080D.jpg

E7EA678D-CDAA-4082-9C9B-2564D7A3C806.jpg

Nice pics, but you should hide the Obama figure. He doesn't have too many fans on this board. :lol

Yea, we've got Superman (Or SuperThor, here) and Captain America, two of the most noble and virtuous characters ever created, next to.... Obama. And I certainly wouldn't use those words to describe him or any politician for that matter. They're all a bunch of arrogant, self-serving (insert appropriate swear word, here.) So please take that figure and throw it in the trash, or at the very least put him on the villain shelf. That would be much more appropriate.

Back