1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duqypuzu.jpg

Can't believe I ever contemplated passing this guy up. WOW!! He is just ridiculously imposing and menacing with his helmet attached. And, I've gotta say, even the Michael Shannon sculpt in-hand looks way better than the promo pics suggest.

I've officially aborted my HT Marvel Collection mission and have officially switched gears to MOS and any subsequent Snyder-verse releases :D

I've put off this figure for way too long…I think I need to order him asap… This picture and seeing him in person at a local shop recently, have made me obsessed with getting this guy. :panic: :lol

I've put off this figure for way too long…I think I need to order him asap… This picture and seeing him in person at a local shop recently, have made me obsessed with getting this guy. :panic: :lol

Glad this photo helped you with your decision! :) it really is an impressive figure. I remember it catching SO much flack before its release - including from me. But when I finally decided to buy him, I can honestly say he's worth every penny!

Great pic! Definitely one of my favorites so far. I'm a bit bummed that Zod wasn't one of the exclusives this year, but hopefully HT will give this line another chance and release either Zod or Superman in black suit or Faora as a surprise down the road. I'm not giving up hope.

Also, BOO-YAH!

reguduba.jpg

Received Mine. I wish it came with a more neutral HS so I have him posed with the helmet on. Hopefully I can pick up a custom Zod HS with a neutral expression down the road.

Great pic! Definitely one of my favorites so far. I'm a bit bummed that Zod wasn't one of the exclusives this year, but hopefully HT will give this line another chance and release either Zod or Superman in black suit or Faora as a surprise down the road. I'm not giving up hope.

Also, BOO-YAH!

reguduba.jpg

Lol.
Nice one.
It only took you a year, so that's good going!

damn page 2'd already... I am pretty disappointed that we got joker instead of an un armored zod... and Joker is more expensive then the regular zod..? what the hell were they thinking

damn page 2'd already... I am pretty disappointed that we got joker instead of an un armored zod... and Joker is more expensive then the regular zod..? what the hell were they thinking

This Joker has been in the works for over a year.
There was an interview with Howard last year and he mentioned they had a new Ledger Joker on the way. Okay, it's a redo, but it must be the one he was talking about last summer.

This Joker has been in the works for over a year.
There was an interview with Howard last year and he mentioned they had a new Ledger Joker on the way. Okay, it's a redo, but it must be the one he was talking about last summer.

I assumed he was meaning 1/4, theres nothing new about this joker, minus the bag and tailoring

I belive they're thinking the man of steel figures are not selling like they predicted and the joker was an easy release.

And im hoping that backfires on them, they could have easily dont a proper gordon too and likely sold it just as well

Jokers price is quite laughable, though I would pay that for a zod un armored and new HS

Back