1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3yjysare.jpg

Bri

:rock :lol :lol

I agree with you but I'm getting him now before the price gets any higher. I would love to have. Stamp-Zod to complement my Christopher Reeve Superman.

I'd LOVE Stamp's Zod as well. However, better Shannon's Zod than no Zod. I need more Superman-based figures!

That and no armored jor el seems they took the easy way and made this version instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Yea that schedule hasn't been updated for a while now. Chinese New Year really got HT to get off their bums and speed up production it looks like at least for the latest couple of releases

Last edited:
And if i'm reading the same one as you from their FB page last week, The Wolverine figure that just came out is scheduled to be released in June. So, I wouldn't take too much stock in their schedule. :dunno

If getting it out early means getting a head sculpt that looks like that Wolverine, I welcome the wait.

And if i'm reading the same one as you from their FB page last week, The Wolverine figure that just came out is scheduled to be released in June. So, I wouldn't take too much stock in their schedule. :dunno
Wolverine is also a pretty basic figure though too so that's probably part of why it came out faster. I think for things like Zod or Iron Man armors more time is to be somewhat expected.

If getting it out early means getting a head sculpt that looks like that Wolverine, I welcome the wait.

:lecture:goodpost: We can only hope.

Wolverine is also a pretty basic figure though too so that's probably part of why it came out faster. I think for things like Zod or Iron Man armors more time is to be somewhat expected.

I agree. My point was that list has not been updated recently and shouldn't be held as truth. I won't be disappointed in any delay. I'm all for delays if it improves the figure and/or sculpt. I don't want a figure rushed for the sake of getting it out early.

Back