1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An armoured Jor would rock my world. Crowe was badass in that scene.

BaQb8ms.gif

Its also a complex suit like that of Zod the actors never even wore it as it was all cgi so hot toys had to have been provided high quality photos of both front and back to recreate it.

Crap if play arts kai and a statue company can recreate then so can hot toys.

But hot toys generally goes for repaint and releases the a whole new mold.

It's a great sculpt.....it's just that it's a great sculpt with worst expression they could have picked.

This. It's a questionable expression to put it lightly but admittedly I'm tired of the expressionless sculpts that lately have looked horrible - the newest Black Widow and Captain America. Take a look at those two and they look like they are stuck in a K-hole or on a permanent LSD trip and they aren't coming back.

Yeah if you ignore the fact it looks NOTHING like Michael Shannon :cuckoo:

You need an eye examination. :cuckoo:

Would love that. or an armoured Jor El

An armoured Jor would rock my world. Crowe was badass in that scene.

BaQb8ms.gif

:exactly: :lecture :goodpost:

It's a great sculpt.....it's just that it's a great sculpt with worst expression they could have picked.

Exactly. I'm not a fan of the expression. I don't normally put my figures in action poses, and this sculpt almost calls for it. I'm more of a museum pose of guy most of the time. I may switch between both sculpts regularly. who knows.

1379510_559611320778522_650587760_n.jpg

That's an amazing sculpt. Can't believe people pissed and moaned about this....:lol

That is the best picture of this to date, and if we actually get that I will be over-the-moon happy. I think it is hilarious that people don't think that does not look like Shannon. If you want to see something that really, truly does not look like the actor, go over to the Thor: TDW Loki thread. *nausea*

I would also have room in my life for a more neutral-expression Zod, but before we see that I really think we need Faora FIRST.

That is the best picture of this to date, and if we actually get that I will be over-the-moon happy. I think it is hilarious that people don't think that does not look like Shannon. If you want to see something that really, truly does not look like the actor, go over to the Thor: TDW Loki thread. *nausea*

I would also have room in my life for a more neutral-expression Zod, but before we see that I really think we need Faora FIRST.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I didn't care for the head sculpt but it has been growing on me. Though I would still prefer something alittle less aggressive. I just hope they don't end the line with this guy. There is just soo much potential for this movie license. Definitely a Faora. If HT has any wits about them, as much as collectors have made it known they want a faora. Hell, I'd go for a faora, Armored Jor-el, Kryptonian armor zod and faora. I'd buy them all!!! Just make them HT make them!!!

IF YOU MAKE IT, WE WILL BUY IT!!!

I didn't care for the head sculpt but it has been growing on me. Though I would still prefer something alittle less aggressive. I just hope they don't end the line with this guy. There is just soo much potential for this movie license. Definitely a Faora. If HT has any wits about them, as much as collectors have made it known they want a faora. Hell, I'd go for a faora, Armored Jor-el, Kryptonian armor zod and faora. I'd buy them all!!! Just make them HT make them!!!

IF YOU MAKE IT, WE WILL BUY IT!!!

Maaaaaaan....... would totally buy Kryptonian armor Zod and Faora. Totally! those armors were boss. Even though I have Kryptonian armor Zod from DC, I would absolutely buy a HT version. That armor is soooooo beautiful, and I think Faora's was actually even prettier than Zod's.

I would've preferred a simmering angry expression. I don't like the snarl, I don't think it gives the real character. Misssed opportunity to sculpt Shannon with a crazy stare. It would've looked awesome

Just noticed my last two flex pays were pushed back a month. My final payment is now May, instead of April. :gah:

Yeah that is to be expected now with the release of Batman 66 and more then likely Robin, although I don't think he will come out this month more then likely in April and after that who knows they are shifting the dates so much this year you can not predict anything.

However if I had to guess they might push out the Wind character and then possibly Tonto I am thinking its taking them time to work on the Armors so they are shifting the release schedule up.

I didn't like the movie enough to spend 200 bucks on a figure but having seen these pics right after watching the movie again made me think...hmmmm.

Got an email from SSC stating my last Flexi payment will now be May instead of April.

Pushed back a month. Typical!

Bri

General Zod and Red Snapper pushed back a Month.Now i'm hoping Hot Toys release some "easier" figures earlier

Just saw pics on previous page of Zod...that a game changer for me...I wasn't getting it,but damn it that looks sweet...HS much improved.

I was hoping for it to be on time, but not shocked by it. I'm used to delays, as we all are.

Sideshow website still has Zod as expected shipping in April..... Guess they haven't updated their website yet. I don't want to believe it but I am not surprised. DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back