1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike86 a few people are speculating that it will be pushed back due to the complexity of the armor. Only way to know for sure is from our collector brethern overseas. They should be able to get their hands on this guy around mid march if he's released on time.

Mike86 a few people are speculating that it will be pushed back due to the complexity of the armor. Only way to know for sure is from our collector brethern overseas. They should be able to get their hands on this guy around mid march if he's released on time.
Yeah I was kind of thinking he'd be pushed back too. Hot Toys has been good with release dates being on time or early recently but I think more complex figures like this or the Iron Man armors still take longer.

As long as he is done right, I don't mind waiting a little longer. So far, their MoS line has been amazing! Jor-El and Supes are hits with their likenesses. I just hope they finish it off with Faora to accompany Zod!

As long as he is done right, I don't mind waiting a little longer. So far, their MoS line has been amazing! Jor-El and Supes are hits with their likenesses. I just hope they finish it off with Faora to accompany Zod!

Faora. Mmmmhmm!

u3e3a8ed.jpg
qehuguta.jpg

Bri

It has nothing to do with the complexity of the suit and all to do with Iron man lol robocop Is pushed back, no Promethus figures, but Iron man keeps on flooding the market lol......I'm surprised the crow made it out on time. Hot toys is notorious for delays, I waited 3 years for my tron light cycle.

You think your box is safe

My name is general zod, I come from a world far from yours (eg china) I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach your display case. For about 2 months you have been sheltering one of my citizens in that same display case....

Lets hope they don't break stuff fighting it out, then.

I thought it might be funny to put these figures on two shelves; have Zod looking up through the glass at Kal calmly standing there.

You think your box is safe

My name is general zod, I come from a world far from yours (eg china) I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach your display case. For about 2 months you have been sheltering one of my citizens in that same display case....

:lol :clap :goodpost:

Last edited:
hmm, if I had to guess I would say it's mostly the hard plastic and possible the soft rubber around the hip/thigh area for articulation. The predator thigh and waist armor comes to mind.

Back