1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will pass on him! I will pass on him! I WILL PASS ON HIM!!!

zod-yelling-man-of-steel.jpg

I thought your quote needed a picture to go with it!

After looking at this picture, there's worse expressions they could have chosen...

The HD pictures looks stunning, perfect, beautiful, maybe best HS ever from Hot Toys of a movie character, honestly. :monkey3

Which is strange because on the other hands the headsculpt looks strange on normal resolution picture. :monkey2

We have a release date : august 2014. Price 220 €.

https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bout...16&type=189&code_lg=lg_fr&num=12#.Uh31uht7KuI

Someone speak about Hot Toys releasing Zod without armor, but from the HD pictures it seems that the under suit is sculpted, what do you think, can we remove the armor after all ?

I will pass on him! I will pass on him! I WILL PASS ON HIM!!!

....You aint passing on him. Admit it to yourself, you will cave just like the rest of us. :peace

This is just a wow:

1149051_509202085841438_791301736_n.jpg

The sculpt is growing on me a bit, it does suit how crazy he was at the end of the movie, he just completely lost his mind and this figure reflects that. Now MAKE WITH THE PREORDER ALREADY!! I will think of our year-long wait as him crossing an ocean of stars to reach us. :(

p.s. merge with other thread, please.

Well, that was a great way to start the morning.:hi5:

As for the figure, I might get him. I enjoyed the movie and I thought Zod was an interesting villain.

I do enjoy a bit of movie-reference sparring :hi5:

Didn't particularly like MOS so figures from it are a pass for me no matter how cool they look. I'm trying to rule out new films generally and stick to childhood classics - with success so far.

Didn't particularly like MOS so figures from it are a pass for me no matter how cool they look. I'm trying to rule out new films generally and stick to childhood classics - with success so far.

You and me both, mate :yess:

Yeah, I'm trying to do that as well. I had no problems passing on Jor-el despite it being a really good sculpt.

Probably going to make a body suit version with nuetral sculpt and a additional light up laser eye headsculpt. I doubt they will even have to make it battle damaged armor. Probably make money doing body suit only

Well I am trying to do the same also as I did not like MOS, but hard to resist these works of art. :gah:

Do Faora, and THEN we can get a black-skinsuit Zod please. I do want him, but I want Faora 1st.

Black-skinsuit Zod on a skull base! Include the cape! DO WANT

....You aint passing on him. Admit it to yourself, you will cave just like the rest of us. :peace

This is just a wow:

The sculpt is growing on me a bit, it does suit how crazy he was at the end of the movie, he just completely lost his mind and this figure reflects that. Now MAKE WITH THE PREORDER ALREADY!! I will think of our year-long wait as him crossing an ocean of stars to reach us. :(

p.s. merge with other thread, please.

yep. thats the reference for this sculpt im pretty sure, and its awesome!!!! im not a huge fan of these face expressions on figures because i like displaying my figures in museum poses, but its really excellent Zod sculpt and really captures how menacing he was.

Back