1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how to take off the waist armor portion? Took everything else off but can't seem to figure out how to take off the waist/thigh armor.

I'm talking about the bit of skin that still shows on his neck with the helmet on

The reason that happened is that HT just plain left out a layer of neck armour. You can see it in the pic in your sigline. It starts at the front of the collar and goes all the way around in a loop. HT just didn't make that part. That's why there's a gap.

The reason that happened is that HT just plain left out a layer of neck armour. You can see it in the pic in your sigline. It starts at the front of the collar and goes all the way around in a loop. HT just didn't make that part. That's why there's a gap.

Thats piece is the collar that lifts up to form the helmet piece, HT's just didnt sculpt it for when the helmet is removed, it is sculpted on the helmet head though

That can't be the case. If it was sculpted on the helmet, it would reach *down* and cover the neck.
They just missed it out.

I dont know if I explained that well enough :lol

When the helmet is "off" it folds down into the suit and thats where the missing collar you were talking about comes from; its the collar thats sculpted onto the helmet piece they just didnt do that piece separately, thats why its missing when he unhelmeted. HT's definitely missed something to cover the neck, being that it was all CGI thats bound to happen.

I think the PAK fig may show this more accurately

I dont know if I explained that well enough :lol

When the helmet is "off" it folds down into the suit and thats where the missing collar you were talking about comes from; its the collar thats sculpted onto the helmet piece they just didnt do that piece separately, thats why its missing when he unhelmeted. HT's definitely missed something to cover the neck, being that it was all CGI thats bound to happen.

I think the PAK fig may show this more accurately

I hear what you're saying. The point i am trying to make is that regardless of whether they intended it to be there on the helmet, the collar should be *there when the helmet is off*.
And the larger than normal gap is why the neck is visible.

Tried to see if the angry head could be turned into a nutrual expression. I'm not that good at sculpting mouths. But just a quick mock up.
dyja2ada.jpg

Bri

Yeah the angry expression doesn't help. I gave up. Is there not a neutral expression head in the works right now? My sculpting skills are so rusty these days lol

Bri

Excellent. I'll definitely wait for this. I still think HT should have included a nutrual head.

Bri

Yeah I bet if we get any other figs from this line it will be a black suit zod and possibly a black suited MOS.

Unfortunately I don't see anything else being made from this line..........atleast not from HT.

Yeah I bet if we get any other figs from this line it will be a black suit zod and possibly a black suited MOS.

Unfortunately I don't see anything else being made from this line..........atleast not from HT.

So much potential too, Jor el Armored and de armored would have been purchases for me, as well as Zod and Faora in the first armors (faora in the second as well) and a Nam ek ... how cool would that all look on a shelf..

So much potential too, Jor el Armored and de armored would have been purchases for me, as well as Zod and Faora in the first armors (faora in the second as well) and a Nam ek ... how cool would that all look on a shelf..

Agreed, armored Jor El would have sold well and Foara to close the line out probably would of sold well too. At this point, if I'm a betting man I'm betting HT is done with this line and moving forward until the next film.

Back