1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pictures...they're from my Galaxy phone, so not great, but wanted to get a few out there to show him off. He is a substantial figure, very weighty. Armor looks awesome and the sculpt really us killer.

ata2ygu6.jpg
upu6ury6.jpg
tygeju5a.jpg
7uvy5utu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Personally i just love the MoS line of figures. I think its the best overall line next to 89 Batman, Joker, Mime Joker. All very life-like figures that have incredible detail and all look just like the actors. Even with lack of accessories for the MoS line, it doesn't bother me one bit because i think they are all nearly perfect figures IMO. Plus accessories don't mean that much to me because i usually just give them minimal poses with very limited accessories.

Now if only they would make Faora, it would be the icing on the cake. Still hoping :pray:

Personally i just love the MoS line of figures. I think its the best overall line next to 89 Batman, Joker, Mime Joker. All very life-like figures that have incredible detail and all look just like the actors. Even with lack of accessories for the MoS line, it doesn't bother me one bit because i think they are all nearly perfect figures IMO. Plus accessories don't mean that much to me because i usually just give them minimal poses with very limited accessories.

Now if only they would make Faora, it would be the icing on the cake. Still hoping :pray:

I couldn't agree with you more, especially the comment about being so lifelike. I think these three sculpts are three of the best, most expressive sculpts I have seen... no lifeless eyes, here. And the likenesses themselves are spot on. I can't think of even a small detail that I can look at and say "Well at this angle it doesn't look like Crowe.", and I don't find myself saying "Well in the right light this looks JUST like Cavill.". Glad to have picked up the whole line!

Some great pics, but I see so many neutral and straight poses that it looks bad. Makes the figure look like he's taking a gnarly dump. Can we see some more dynamic poses?

So unfortunately my Zod took a tumble overnight as I tried setting him up without using the stand (because it is ridiculously annoying, as we all know). So it gave me a chance to set everything up differently. I like this setup better, anyway... I tried setting it up with the -els opposite Zod... with all focus on Kal. enjoy!

Just repurposed a pair of wolverines underwear (first wolvie) into a neck wrap for Zod with the helmet on, looks way better now

Anyone trying a final fight Zod custom? Trying to figure out how to get/make his crest and other bits without buying a whole other Kal figure.

Back