1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments, definitely a very good figure. The armor does not restrict posing this figure at all, it is just pretty much the suit underneath, have to be careful not to stretch or tear it.

Fantastic pics and poses, kanine! This one looks great but wasn't even on my radar for buying. After seeing your pics, I may be changing my mind.

after looking at some cool "fight" poses, i really wish man of steel superman comes with an alternate hs to compliment general zod's in a joint fight pose!

I think this special edition of the sound track will look great to zod. It doesn't have his symbol but the metallic look seems to match perfectly. The standard version is the regular red yellow and blue , and they have another red edition as well.

Oh well
That wasn't what I was going for... :(

Sorry...
I find that with a lot of Superhero "standing" poses, it can be like air guitar. It's hit or miss.
It's either Power Pose, or wondering "What is he doing with his arms?"
I rib my Brother about that all the time. The amount of Superman statues that look like that is unreal, lol.

superman-artfx-justice-league-the-new-52-statue-1610-p.jpg

4ed58b3d-2034-4687-8da0-35754537ee41.jpg

sm_steel_lee_1.jpg

super3.jpg

life-size-statue.jpg

DC31304lg.jpg

STK614716.jpg

kotobukiya-man-of-steel-superman-statue.jpg

I see what you mean....I never really thought of it that way myself....never really did "air guitar" either....but I guess the arms have to do something other than lay limp at the side.... :)

Is anyone else having trouble getting Zod to stand up? I think mine has some weak ankles, and he seems to topple easily, or when he does stand it's very wobbly. Any suggestions? His stand is too big for the detolf shelf.

Is anyone else having trouble getting Zod to stand up? I think mine has some weak ankles, and he seems to topple easily, or when he does stand it's very wobbly. Any suggestions? His stand is too big for the detolf shelf.

Ive heard this from others, I seem to have lucked out as mine stands fine on its own, super tight ankle joints. If I need to tighten joint I usually dab a bit of super glue into the socket and spread it around with a scre driver tip to get even coating, let it dry through and voila

Ive heard this from others, I seem to have lucked out as mine stands fine on its own, super tight ankle joints. If I need to tighten joint I usually dab a bit of super glue into the socket and spread it around with a scre driver tip to get even coating, let it dry through and voila

Thanks for the advice! I really have no complaints other than that. He's an awesome figure.

What lipsmack said, or you can do what i did and buy a cheap knockoff HT stand and use that. Now I am able to have both Supes and Zod on the same shelf since I don't have to use those HUGE stands.

some of the worst things man has done was done with the best intentions............Hence General Zod
Yeah but that would be like people going somewhere and killing off the native population and/or wildlife to make way for themselves to live there... oh wait. uh...

Back