1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1234069_512910862116785_2133240145_n.jpg

1150218_544908612248793_77806254_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, that's the flaw with expressive sculpts: normal poses make the sculpt look absolutely awkward. Right now, he looks like a guy trying really hard to smile for a picture. :lol

yup..that suit is just so boss man. i just can not stop staring at it. so much detail!

Last edited:
I disagree about needing to have him in more of an "action pose." Would it look better with the expression they chose? Sure, but I think he looks just as intimidating just standing there "growling" like a BA. Either way you can't go wrong.

i always thought, even in the movie, the shoes looked too big. especially the tip part of the shoe. looks a tad clownish large.

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed about is the lack of an LED feature in the eyes. What a perfect opportunity that would've been with the expression they chose.

The only thing I'm slightly disappointed about is the lack of an LED feature in the eyes. What a perfect opportunity that would've been with the expression they chose.

Particularly with this expression, LEDs would have been awesome.... Not to mention the price-point. But then, if he'd had LEDs he'd probably be $300.

Back