1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there were any custom capes produced for this figure?

To: Mars_Mezmerize

Hi My friend.
I tried to respond to your request five times but it just wouldn't not go. So I'm coming directly to you.

Here are some pictures showing the cuts. i used an exacto knife and you should be able to see where I did the cuts.

43277800385_b3199e3a22_b.jpg
[/url]DSC06676 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr[/IMG]

44182891271_c5507716df_b.jpg
[/url]DSC06675 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr[/IMG]

DSC06674 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I was fiddling with my Zod the other day and made the stupid mistake of taking one of his feet off. When it wouldn't reattach, I checked things out, and the ankle area of the leg is broken- a piece chipped off so it can't grab the ball joint any more. Anyone have any advice on a fix? The suit is pretty tight, so I haven't tried taking it off to look at the construction yet. Thought I'd see if anyone had that trouble before. Cheers

Common problem with zod and Terminator bodies.

Gluing and miliput but it's tricky coz you need a tight fit .
Or just gluing the peg, you still keep the feet posability

Last option, that part can be removed from the ankle , warm the plastic with hairdryer and remove.
Then recast it.
I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

Any tips or tricks to tighten up the articulating toe are. Mine is so loose I cannot stand him up without zod falling over. Very irritating.

Any tips or tricks to tighten up the articulating toe are. Mine is so loose I cannot stand him up without zod falling over. Very irritating.

I know how to fix it. Do you have any blu tack? Or Pritt Tack/poster tack, etc.
Each foot has four pieces. The rear of the foot, the front of the foot and two pegs that secure the front to the back on either side.
Using a pair of pliers, gently remove the pegs. This will release the front from the rear. Using your blu tack, take small blobs and fill up the front of the boot(Which is hollow for some reason). Put a small amount in and test fit to the rear. If it fits easily, put a little more in. You want it to be a tight squeeze. Once it is tight, push it into place and reinstall the pegs. Do the same with the other one. You want the toes to still be moveable but very hard to move.
Let us know if it works.

Hey guys, know that a lot of time has passed since the release of this figure, but I don't have one and have been considering picking one up.

What are your thoughts about this figure now that some time has passed?

How does this figure "stack-up" with more recent releases?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/input!

Hey guys, know that a lot of time has passed since the release of this figure, but I don't have one and have been considering picking one up.

I may be willing to part with mine. Need to make some space. Let me know and I can send pics and what not.

It's a must-have for my small "Man of Steel" display. I think it looks great and stands up fine with HT's latest releases. With the head sculpt or the helmet, he definitely looks intimidating.

It really depends of what you want in your collection and as part of a Superman collection.

MoS group 1.jpg

Back